Chapter One

"Yes , sir." She answered , making sure her posture was correct. The man in front of her sighed.

"Rain , I trust that you will not cause any problems for anyone on the ship. Especially the captain." The man said. 'Rain' gulped. She didn't think she was ready to actually go on an /actual/ ship. She was only fifteen.

"I will try not to , sir." She replied.

"Well you better not." He glared. "Rain you may be my daughter , but if they kick you out you won't get any help from me , got it?" He asked. She nodded.

"Understood , sir." Was her only reply.

"Good. You are dismissed soldier." He told her , walking back to his desk without a second look.

She nodded gratefully and walked out. Quickly , Rain walked to her quarters in the academy , ignoring the whispers and comments about her made by the other , older students who were walking around. She took a sharp right , typed in her room password and walked in. Once inside , she locked her door again , and walked to her closet. Rain sighed.

"Guess this is my last time to pack..." She told herself. Before long she naturally reached for some sleeping wear , around five pairs of casual clothing , bras and such... and her drawing notebooks.

"I think that's all I need..." She said. After putting them in her bag , she flopped down on her bed. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind. What would happen? Would the captain kick her out? Would she fail her dad? /Would she die?/ Nevermind that... she'll think about it in the morning....

~~~~

Sorry its really bad , I half promise it might get better! Ideas are appreciated! Please vote and comment :3 Thanks