Chapter 11: The Necklace

PREVIOUSLY on Chapter 10: Car accident occurred because of Karupin and Ryoma got an action to put his cat away in his messed but he stopped when he remembered his second dream, when he turned back, he saw Jei-dy that full of blood because she was hit by the car who avoids hitting Karupin.

Chapter 11: The Necklace

SNOOZE! SNOOZE! SNOOZE!

The alarm was still snoozing. So Ryoma have no choice but to woke-up.

He saw Karupin sleeping over his stomach.

"Karupin…" he whispered while embracing the cat. "Oh no! I will be late again!" He screamed.

He made his move as fast as he could so that he will arrive exactly on time. But again, he's late.

"Hey, Echizen, you're late again," Momoshiro greeted Ryoma as he entered the room.

Ryoma didn't say a single word but noticed some unfamiliar people who were wearing a black T-shirt and a khaki short for the boys and a khaki skirt for the girls. The name of the school was indicated on their left chest and he noticed that they belong on the same school. They wore big IDs' with a word "JOURNALIST" printed on it.

"Echizen, you may sit down. They will interview us about our victory on Hyotei," the Vice- Captain Oishi said to him.

Ryoma sat quietly. Some girls made some noises and their eyes became heart shapes because of that he snobbed them.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in," Coach Ryuzaki said firmly.

"Asarr," he whispered.

He was thinking that he's been stocking on his dream again.

He slowly turned his head on the door to saw who would come in. He saw a cute boy with a cap entered the room and all of a sudden the room became so quiet.

"You're late," the Editor-in-Chief broke the silence.

"I've told you, I'm not feeling well," the boy said confidently.

Ryoma noticed something.

"I will punish you after this. Go and do your job."

The boy walked and took some shots; he is the only photojournalist of their club.

The way of their interviewed was a copycat of his dream. The same as it is.

"Echizen, have an easy match on him," Tezuka demanded.

It's weird. He dreamt on this incident twice but now, why isn't Jei-dy? It's another person and it's a real boy.

Ryoma got alarmed when Fuji touched his forehead.

"He had a fever," Fuji stated that caused him to go home earlier than others.

XXXXX

Ryoma went straight to his room and noticed Karupin scratching on the cabinet and as he seems to got something.

He went closer to Karupin and noticed a necklace. He opened the cabinet and got it. It had a letter "R" pendant.

"what the-"