His hair gave him some colour. The way he kept the black hair cropped and short. He had a serious look even in his sleep, all business like and no jokes or playing. She would not in anyway cope with that. It was difficult for her. She was afraid of marriage itself but this one with a business robot who did obligations better than life, she could not cope with it.

Her father had to come and take her soon or else she would not survive the two months.

No woman!

She had planned on letting him heal first before leaving and it was staying that way.

Doctor Forster came back into the room carrying a clipboard, this time in a blue lab coat and white surgery cap on his head. Helena stood up unconsciously and approached the doctor who was scribbling on the clipboard.

"Is..." She trailed off.

"Yes....everything is fine but I am sorry to inform you that he will not gain his consciousness tonight. We need to give him some therapy first and you can go home because the therapy will last for about four hours and you can not see him soon after the therapy."

"So I will see him tomorrow?"

"Yes. No more therapy in a fortnight so he will be free to be visited anytime for the next two weeks in hospital. Then we will have another therapy before he goes home." Foster informed her medically and she nodded understanding all he was saying unlike before when all he did was say huge words she did not understand.

"You can leave now before the therapy begins because we have to change his room. Tomorrow you will get the hospital room number from our secretary." Helena nodded in understanding as she turned and left the room.

On her way out he ran into the pearly-smile doctor who flashed one of his beautiful toothy smiles at her. "I got your coffee but I saw you with your husband earlier on and thought it would be rude to intrude so I kept it with ne," he explained and Helena gave him a quick nod. The doctor looked young, as if he had just turned twenty and Helena wondered how long he had been in the hospital for.

"Thank you so much. I am leaving now though." She sipped her coffee and commented, "It is still hot. Does the hospital sell these or they are free?"

"They are sold but they are pretty cheap. I have to go, Foster is looking at me with threatening eyes now and I'm becoming scared. And Helena...I'm Donald," Helena chuckled at him then smiled as he waved bye jogging into the hospital room.

Helena turned and left for the villa she had come to call home, Clanville.

************************

There was a raging storm that night as Helena slept on her bed, thinking about Alfonso and surprisingly, Donald too. The latter was a good lad and a friendly young man. He was good in making conversations and seemed to be funny from the way he expressed himself, his choice of words and when and how to flash his pearly smile.

Donald was a good looking man, with overgrown black curls on his head and dark green to blue eyes that flashed when he smiled.

The lightning struck and just at that moment the thunder sounded. Helena sunk in deeper into her blankets covering her ears, she was not afraid of the rain but the soft thuds on her rooftop irritated her. They were not even rhythmical but rather noisy and disturbing her sleep.

They kept her awake for most part of the night until she got bored and rose from her bed going downstairs to the kitchen. She found strawberries on the kitchen table and whipped cream in the freezer.

She set her cutlery and removed a bowl for dishing the cream. She dipped the strawberries in the cream then dug in silently eating what was in front of her.

"Helena...?" She jumped from her chair yelping before hitting the bowl with her elbow, startled by the sudden intrusion she had just got. The bowl landed on the floor crushing down as it broke into several sharp pieces. It fell with a loud clatter that made her yelp along for the second time. She whipped her head over her shoulder to see Annie standing behind her. Then sighed looking at the ground letting her hair fall on her face.

"Is everything okay?" Annie asked walking towards her, Helena crouched on the floor picking up the broken ceramics then she looked up at the older woman who was in her night laces.

"I am okay. Sir Diego remained in hospital."

Annie brought her hand to her neck subconsciously and whispered, "Will he be fine... I mean what is wrong with him?"

"He has a cancer. I have never heard of the name but it produces a lot of tissues," Helena responded picking up a piece of the broken bowl puncturing her finger in the process. She winced a bit and brought her finger to her mouth sucking off the small droplet of blood forming on her finger.

Annie sat on the nearest chair. "Is he going to be okay?" She asked the wrong person who absolutely had no information on the issue. Someone as ignorant as Annie when it came to such issues.

"He should be." Helena convinced them both even though she herself was not at all sure the character on topic was going to be fine. Annie looked at the fragile woman in front of her and rose from her chair to help the woman from the floor.

"Would you love a cup of coffee before you go to bed?" Annie asked sweetly.

"No. Annie I'm fine, plus-"

"Helen, call me Lalie." Helen nodded slightly and went on, "-plus I'm already insomnia. Now, a stimulator will not help me sleep."

"When is Al coming home?" Lalie asked now holding Helena by the shoulders.

"He is going to be discharged in two weeks. He has to go through therapy first. I'll visit him tomorrow and I'll spend the night in St Peter's."

"You have to come back home, Helen. You can't sleep in St Peter's. Al won't allow it. He was angry already that we let you go and look for a doctor there alone. Sleeping there will not please him."

"But, Lalie, I'll be with him in the hospital room. Everything will be okay, I promise."

"Okay, child. Now go and sleep, Al will not be pleased to see your face like this tomorrow, with dark circles on your eyes and all." Helena wanted to tell her that Sir Diego was unconscious but was afraid of demoralizing the poor old woman.

"I shall go and sleep now. I hope the rain stops. It would not don't the roads any good. I will go with Jordan, he will have to organize the transport in the morning."

"Jordan is a good lad and well-mannered, he was talking to that Clair girl you came with and...they are getting along just fine. She was a bit shy when she got here but by noon they were talking and laughing. He went to a good etiquette school, the lad is courteous." Helena nodded and put the broken bowl in the bin. She stretched her body and dragged herself upstairs leaving Annie downstairs.

She dropped on her pillow and blacked out as soon as her blonde fleece hit the bed. The rain muffled and reality and the world got swallowed as she found peace. Dancing and laughing with her best friend Camille. Peter was there too but just sitting near a creek oblivious of the girls behind him as it was supposed to be.

******************

So there you go

Sorry for the late update...

I'm starting important exams soon so I won't be able to update very soon but I promise I'll try my best...