·Insanity·

Dean's P.o.v
"Dean quit smoking" I groaned in annoyance knowing who it was. "Fuck off Seth" I kept putting the cigarette in my mouth inhaling the nicotine. I haven't smoked in years and even though I've been comfortable without it, I sure as hell missed it. "Smoking cigarettes and getting wasted every fuckin night won't bring her back" I took out the cigarette that was in my mouth and turned to face my two toned brother. "Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You got no Idea how it feels to lose a piece of you!" I was now yelling at him, without hesitation I turned the table over dropping the empty bottle of tequila and a few other stuff on it.

"Actually, I do. She's like a daughter to me as much as she is to you. I feel your pain" he said getting closer to me. I dropped my cigarette and stepped on it. "This is destroying both Nicole and you. Instead of both of you being closer than ever, You both are more splitted apart" He was right. After the incident I haven't talked or seen Nicole. It's been 6 weeks. 6 fuckin weeks and still no clue where my daughter was.

"That bastard took her"

Seth sighed and stood next to me. "We'll find her and that son of a bitch of Cena" he grabbed my shoulder reassuringly. I felt my anger rising "When I put my hands on him, he's going to fuckin wish he never fucked with me"

"You should go see Nicole. She needs you man" He let out another sigh "Jonny... He keeps asking for you" My eyes widen as soon as I hear my son's name out of Seth's mouth.

I grab my head upset with myself "I'm a terrible father" I say. I left, not because I lost my feelings for Nicole. I still loved her but we both were a wreck and being around each other wasn't the best thing fotpr the both of us... For Jonny. As much as I wanted to go see my son, I refused to let him see me like this. An alcoholic, drug addict with nothing but pure anger and Insanity.

"They can't see me like this Colby" "How about you come to my place, take a shower change into clean clothes and head over to Nicole and your guys' place?" I nodded.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Nikki's P.o.v
I layed on the bed with Jonny in my arms. He was watching one of his favorite movies Finding Nemo.

"Mommy" he said turning to face me with that adorable face of his. "Yes Jonny?" "whel's daddy? Me miss him" I sighed and tried not to cry again, not infront of my little boy. "I miss him too" I said hugging him tighter.

After the movie ended, I noticed Jonny asleep in my arms. I kissed his forehead and carried him to his room. I gently placed him on the small sized bed. I turned on his Batman night light and walked out leaving the door 6 inches open.

I went downstairs and poured a bit of wine in my glass. As I was about to drink a sip, I noticed a car outside my house fense.

Who can it be at this hour? I asked myself placing my glass of wine on the counter and walked to the door.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dean's P.o.v
"This is it" Seth said parking his car infront of my house. I swallowed the lump in my throat. What if she doesn't want to see me? "You ok Dean?" Seth asked turning to me. "What if she doesn't want to see me?" "You don't know that" he said simply "You both need to make up either way sooner or later" I sighed "I'm beginning to think It's a bad idea" I say wanting to get out of here soon as possible. "You'll be fine. She's your wife. Besides, it's too late to turn back" Seth said pointing to Nikki who as making her way to us.

We both get out of the car and walk towards Nikki who freezes in her tracks once she sees me. "Hey Nikki" Seth says hugging her "Nice to see you Seth" she says letting go of the hug and turning to me. "Hello Nicole" I say staring at her straight in the eyes. "Dean, hey" without realizing what the fuck I was doing, I walked to Nicole and hugged her tight.

She didn't hesitate to hug me back. "I missed you babe" I say still holding her in my arms. "I missed you too Jon" I let go of the hug and placed my hands on her hips. I see her tear up "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left like that" I closed my eyes remembering the day I walked out on Nicole. I then felt her warm hand cupping my right cheek causing me to open my eyes again. "I'm sorry for shutting you out. I wasn't thinking" she says with a sigh. "We both screwed up, and it's alright. We all make mistakes" I say smiling at her slightly.

"I'm going to go, Leighla is probably waiting for me. Goodnight guys" Seth said waving as he walked to his car. We waved back and saw as he pulled out of the front and drove away.

Both me and Nikki walk in the house. "I'm never leaving your side again, I promise" I say holding her hands. "I wont let you" I kiss her forehead. We then go upstairs and check on Jonny. I smile knowing my little man was alright. I still felt bothered knowing Jenelee was in the hands of that bastard. Nikki then yawned.

"You tired?" she nodded and before she could do anything, I carried her bridal style to our bedroom and layed her on the bed. I then layed beside her. She layed her head on my chest "I love you Dean" she said before falling asleep. I smiled and whispered " I love you too babe"

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter. Worked hard on it 🙈 yes #NeanAmbella is back and better than everI'll try to update this book more. Thanks for reading and voting! You guys are amazeballs💕