Surprise...

Nikki's P.o.v.
It was a work day as usual. Dean & I walked in the arena with our kids. We both had matches, mine was against Paige for my title & Dean was against someone for his U.S title. "Are you sure you have no idea who are you against?" I asked Dean as we were heading to the locker rooms. "Positive, it would be funny If I had defended my title against Rusev" "I hope not. I herd that he hurted Jack Swagger badly last week" I said frowning. Dean chuckled "it's ok Nik, I don't think he would want to mess with The Lunatic Frindge." "I don't know Dean, I have a bad feeling about this" I saw Kane "Hey Kane, me & Dean need to get ready for our matches, can you watch over our kids?" Kane looked at my kids "Do I look like a babysitter? I'm the Director of operations Nikki" Dean got close to Kane's face & Whispered so only Kane could hear him. "Listen here devil's favorite idiot, when my wife says something you fucking do it! Now, those are my kids. You hear me? MY KIDS! I don't give a damn if you're the Director of Operations or the fucking president. You will take care of them. Watch over them without blinking & if either one of my kids complains something about you I'll personally send you back to the hell you came from!" "Dean, we need to go get ready" I said making me face him. He kneeled down infront of Jenelee & Jonny "Alright kids, mommy & I are going to get ready for our matches. Kane here will take care of you guys while we're not around. If you want something tell Kane & he'll gladly give it to you. Isn't that right Kane?" Dean turned to face Kane. Kane mumbled something "What was that?" Dean asked "Yes!" Kane said through gritted teeth. "That's right!" Dean gave him a smug smile. I rolled my eyes smiling. I kissed Jonny's & Jenelee's cheeks & Dean did the same. "We love you & please behave" I said walking away with Dean. "How did you convince Kane?" "I didn't convince him, I told him to" I playfully punched Dean's arm. "Ouch babe!" He chuckled "I love you" I said kissing his cheek & then walked into the divas locker room.
Kane's P.o.v.
Since when do I listen to Ambrose? Now I'm stick with 2 children. I don't know their names, Dean didn't bother on telling me their names. One of them was a girl who looked like 6 or 7 years old. She had brown long wavy hair like Nikki's. Her eyes were caramel brown, she was wearing Nikki's Fearless hat & shirt with black jeans & red toms. The boy who looked younger, I think about 3? 4? Anyways there isn't much to describe. He looked like Dean except shrunken. He was wearing a 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' shirt. A black small sized leather jacket like Dean's-Ok lets just say he was Dean's small stunt double. "Big man" the little boy said "Yes...kid?" I turned to face him. "I'm hungry, I want cookies" I sighed & took both kids to catering. I grabbed 2 plates & filled them with cookies. Then I had them sit down on a table. I could see some superstars laughing at me while divas were looking at me as the cutest pet ever. I rolled my eyes & sat with the kids. "What are your names?" I asked. The girl looked at me innocently while the little boy was devouring those cookies. "My name is Jenelee & that's Jonny" she pointed to the little boy eating the cookies. That boy have issues. "Wait did you say Jenelee?" She nodded. "You're named after former WWE diva Devenie Ambrose?" "Who's that? No, I was named after daddy's sister, meaning my aunt Jenelee." I frowned there might be a reason why Ambrose didn't mention his sister was a WWE Diva. If he didn't say anything, then I won't either. Wait what the hell!? "Do you know where she is rightnow?" "Nope, daddy said she was traveling. That's why she hasn't been around" God, if only this kid knew her aunt isn't no longer in this world. "Oh, that's good to hear" I barely said. "Jen, you going to eat your cookies?" Jonny said with his mouth full. Jenelee pushed the plate to him & in seconds that boy finished them. Seriously, that's scary. "You guys should look at the tv screen, You're parents are about to come out" I said pointing at the tv.
Nikki's P.o.v.
I still had a bad feeling in my gut. It was about Dean's match. I was pacing back & forth waiting for my theme to hit. Nicole focus! I yelled inside my head. Brie was banned from ringside which means I don't have my championship win guaranteed. Finally my theme played & I got out doing the usual. I placed a sassy smile on my face while walking to the ring, even though inside of me was still that bad feeling. Paige finally came out after & got inside the ring. This was it, all or nothing.

(Skip match)

I was hit with The Rampaige & felt like I couldn't keep going. Paige had full confidence on her face & pinned me. 1..2 I turned her & pinned her until the referee counted 3. I held my title up high. I almost lost my title. I really hope Dean doesn't to his unknown opponent.
Jenelee's P.o.v.
Kane showed us all over the arena after mommy won her match. "Big man" Jonny whined pulling the man's shirt. "Yes Jonny?" He sounded annoyed "I need to go pee!" Jonny started. "Now?" Jonny didn't answer, instead his pee-pee dance did. Kane groaned & took us to where the man's bathrooms are. We stood there for a while until Kane asked "Aren't you gonna go?" "He's 4, he can barely go down the stairs." Kane sighed & held Jonny's hand. "Wait out here Jenelee" he said before walking in with Jonny. I stood there for a while until someone tall stopped infront of me. "Hey little girl, are you lost?" A man with a hat, shorts & a shirt that read 'hustle, loyalty & respect' asked me. I may be 7, but I know how to read.  "No, I'm here with my parents. Just waiting on Kane" I said he smiled at me & then pointed to my hat & shirt. "Fan of her?" I nodded "She's my mommy" his smile faded & turned into a mad face. "Who's your dad?" He asked angrily. I decided not to answer him, he didn't seem like a nice person. "I shouldn't be talking to strangers" I said backing away. He came closer "You know, you look like your mother. I should've catched that first" I kept backing away from him. He had a devilish grin or something because I was scared now. He reached to touch my chin but I flinched & ran away. I don't know where I was going but I wanted to be far from that creepy man. I kept running until I bumped into someone. "Hey there fella, you lost?"
Dean's P.o.v.
I was determined to take down who it was & keep my title, for my kids. Jonny & Jenelee look at me & Nikki as their heroes. I don't plan on letting them down. As soon as my theme hit I walked out with my title on my shoulder. I got in the ring smirking, who ever planned to take this from me, is a total idiot. Then before I knew it, the man that I hated the most, who ruined mine & Nikki's life appeared. Mr. Hustle, Loyalty & Respect was back.
Nikki's P.o.v.
I finally changed into my normal clothes & went to look for Kane. I passed by the tv monitor & stopped. I couldn't believe my eyes. No, John's back. "Nikki!" I turned around & saw Kane gasping for air with Jonny holding his hand. "Where's Jenelee?" I asked "She ran off, I was taking Jonny to the bathroom but I told her to wait for us outside. When I came out she was gone" "What do you mean she was gone!? We have to go find her!" Kane & I searched all over the arena. I was frustrated she was no where to be seeing. "Where can she be!?" I yelled in frustration. "Nikki, fella. I think I found something that belongs to you" I turned around & saw Shemus with Jenelee by his side. "Jenelee!" I yelled as she ran to me. I hugged her tight. "I was walking to my locker room when she bumped into me" "Thanks Shemus" he nodded & I turned to Jenelee. "Why did you run off like that? I was scared to death! Don't ever do this again you hear me? Am I clear Jenelee Good!?" She nodded with her head hanged low. "Kane, I'm sorry for yelling at-" "It's all good Nikki. I understand, they're not so bad" he smiled at Jenelee & then at Jonny before walking away. We looked for Dean until we found him. He was sweating, he looked exhausted, angry but most of all disappointed. He looked like he was about to yell but brushed it off when he saw the kids. "Dean-" "I lost my title Nicole" Jonny & Jenelee went to hug him. After Raw we headed to the house. Luckily the kids were asleep when we got home. I took the kids to their rooms & layed them on their beds. Dean was pissed off & was throwing all the pillows of the couch on the floor. "I lost my fucking title to-" "John. I know" I nodded slowly. I mentioned to him about Jenelee running off, which pissed him even more but got calmed when I told him Shemus found her. I knew I had a bad feeling, I was right...