Chapter 7- Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Inside were horrible things. Many, many horrible things. Things that were used to torture people. There were three chairs in the room. Two were occupied, one not. The two that were occupied were side by side, the lone one seated across from the two. I couldn't tell who was sitting in them, I just knew they had someone sitting in them. She dragged me over to the empty chair and strapped my arms and legs down to it. Then lights bursted on, revealing who was seated in the chairs across from me were the people I love most.

Lukas and my father were bound and gagged, blindfolds shielding their eyes. My mother had disappeared after she strapped me to the chair, only to appear walking out of the shadows. She gave me a malicious smile and spitted venom as words, "This is what happens when you try to run Emil. I did promise that I would kill everyone you love slowly and painfully, right..before..your eyes." She moved over to Lukas and cut the gag and blindfold, cutting him in the process. Lukas grunted in pain. "Mmmm I wonder... how will I kill the other piece of shit that you call your "big brother". Hmmmmm... I know! I'll cut into him over and over again, letting his crimson blood slowly bleed out until he's dry!" She drew a blade from no where and began to cut into Lukas. "No! N-no!! P-please st-stop! H-he d-didn't d-do an-anything!" I pleaded out, tears streaming down my face. She ignored me and kept on slicing into Lukas. Each time the cuts got deeper and deeper. Lukas was screaming in pain now. He tried to hold it in, to not give her what she wanted, but the pain was to extreme. She kept going on and on while I sat helpless, sobbing, screaming at her to stop. Lukas was at deaths door now, then with his final breath, he uttered, "I love you little brother, goodbye." The life faded from his eyes, chest stopping, body becoming limp. "L-LUKAS!! NO! D-DON'T G-GO!" I screamed.

You Don't Have Be Afraid NowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara