My Thoughts at Night 15

Sometimes I wonder.
I wonder why.
Why are things like the way are.
What could be changed?
And if you could change anything what what would you change??
I know so many things I would have changed. I never would have moved back to Missouri. I never would have broken up with my now best friend. But then I think of things I want to change that wouldn't have happened if I'd changed those things. So let's say I don't change those things. I would've stayed in Tennessee and kept my job. Moved out on my own not concern myself with love. Just learn how to be alone.
But then I think of things I want to change that I can't change if I never moved Tennessee. I think I would've changed how angry I got. I would've loved you more. I would've of told you I loved you more than my own life. I would've appreciated you more rather than harp on you all the time about everything. I would've played that game with you even though I hated it. I would've listened to your stories with more attention than I had before. I would've said thank you more. I would never make you want to leave. I would never have left you alone so much when I got angry. I would've taken the blame for our  fights. I would've told you about our  precious baby. I would've told you so much.
I would've never let you go.
-Loveless_Jenova-