DAMMIT

I feel like a dick right know for not updating in a LOOOONG time

IM SORRY DONT KILL ME

ITS CALLED SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK XD

Anyway let's get back to the story

___________________________NARUTOS POV

I was trembling in get and rage as I kept reading the note I was sitting on my couch and everyone was standing around me but not to close so I could flip out only sasuke was siting next to me cause he can control me.

Dear Naruto
           So this is a letter to inform you of my daughters situation. If you want to see your precious Hinata again I suggest you come to Hinatas house in the basement in the afternoon on Monday. YOU MUST BRING NO ONE or else.
Anyway I really hope u follow these rules if u bring any sort of weapon I will kill you.
                                        By your enemy
                                   Hinatas father

P.S come late and your Hinatas will die.

I was very stupid for not being there in that room with her I was mad and blaming myself for all of this happening. Don't worry Hinata I will come for you.

HINATAS POV

I was alone in the dark room I had no idea where I was. I was scared for what he will do to me scared of being rapped, abused and a lot more.

My skinned crawled as i heard the door creaked open I was once blindfolded again I couldn't see jack shit. But I could hear footsteps come closer to me I can already as the smirk on my fathers face.

I felt his hand touch my left cheek and his breath sweep across my neck I felt his lips glide across my neck as he went down closer and closer to my breasts I was shaking in fear.

I felt him move away I here footsteps go behind me and untie my hand and feet. "Don't try anything kid" he said with lust in his voice. He then grabbed my hand pulled me up till I was standing. He shoved me and tugged my hand really hard I gasped in pain from the sudden jolt that went through my hand.

I then felt him push me and I land in something soft, as soon as I felt this I started to cry realizing that it was a bed I felt my hands being tied and my legs were free I have given up hope I'm going to be rapped

He paused I felt his eyes look at every inch of my body I shivered in fright I hear him grunt and start to rip off my blindfold. I look at him and understood why he hasn't spoken to me.

His face was full of lust and was really hard he didn't want to make a single noise to make me feel safe for once but it wasn't working as soon as I saw him I knew that I was going to be rapped.