Trying To Move Past it Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry baby but that our son right there." Mark pointed to the monitor.

I smirked "Wanna bet."

"Sure, I'm confident enough my Johnson shot up some boy genes up in yo-" I elbowed him before he could finish that sentence.

"Damn, you and yo man strength." I rolled my eyes before turning back to the doc, just once I would like us to get through one visit without his bluntness.

"If it's a boy you gotta stop being so cranky for the rest of the pregnancy."

"Cranky? I'm not cranky." I frowned.

"Well in all honesty you're more on the bitchy side."

"Oop." Mark and I both look towards the source of the sound only to have the doctor look at us both for a second then turn back to the monitor.

On I'm a Bitch now huh... okay...

"And if it's a girl you'd have to do whatever I say for the rest of my pregnancy, deal?"

"Deal." We shook on it.

"Okay so what are we having, doc?"

"Well congratulates guys it looks like you're having a ....

****

Tamia

Kevin and I been chilling at the crib for a bit when I remembered I had to do a little late Christmas shopping let's be ready shopping with my friends is always funny but we hardly ever get anything done when together, so he offered to take me whi...

Kevin and I been chilling at the crib for a bit when I remembered I had to do a little late Christmas shopping let's be ready shopping with my friends is always funny but we hardly ever get anything done when together, so he offered to take me which is why we were now in the car heading to the mall.

When one of my favorite songs came on.

"Oh my- sorry Kev but I gotta turn this up." I said to him before turning up the radio that was playing music from his phone via Bluetooth.

Play video if you don't know the song (David Guetta- Hey Mama ft Nicki Minaj).

Yes I'll be your woman
Yes I'll be your baby
Yes I'll be whatever that you tell me when you're ready
Yes I'll be your girl, forever your lady
You ain't ever gotta worry, I'm down for you, baby

Best believe that, when you need that
I'll provide that, you will always have it-

I sang along dancing in my seat only to have him smile.

"What you smiling at?"

"You." He glanced at me before turning back to the road ahead of him.

I shook my head breaking out a smile of my own before turning my attention back to the music.

****

Getting to the mall I told Kevin I wanted to go to Mac store to get Serai something which I knew he'd pass on which is what I wanted cause he was who I had wanted to get a gift for so I told him I'd meet him in the GAP in about 15 minutes or less.

I originally was going to give him gift card with hopes he'd find something he liked but when spending time with today we got to talking about our families, his mom which was when I got this idea to have something made .

After talking to the customer rep and discussing what needed to be done and how much I'd be paying I told her I'd be back with the necessities the next day bright and early.

I headed to Mac to buy some lipgloss before heading off to find Kevin but when I got there he was no where to be found, so I texted him.

Kevin

Tamia 💕: Where you at, fool

I couldn't help but laugh I don't think she's even talked to me like that much less text me like this.

First the car concert now this what happened to the sweet, shy, soft spoken Tamia- not that I'm complaining.

Kev: I got hungry fool I'm got a to go so gimme a minute.

She didn't reply as I waited for my order listening to music on my phone, when it rung.

"Your minute taking forever."

I busted out laughing it hasn't even been a minute.

"You can always walk yo ass down here, since you wanna act all bored." I felt a finger poke me in my back.

"What'cha say bout my ass?" She rose an eyebrow walking around me.

"It got all fat and what not, Is what I said." I bit my lip looking her from head to toe.

"Kevin..." she blushed looking down smiling.

There she is, the Tamia I fell in love with.

"You get what you needed?" I asked.

She nodded "Yeah." Still avoiding eye contact.

"Come here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, still smiling my hands found their way around her waist as if they had a mind of their own.

She rested her arms on my shoulders, looking down at her it was like a pull and I couldn't stop myself as head lowered, we were so close only getting close within the second just one .... kiss.

"K.Taylor, order up!"

****

So I got one question what y'all think Toya and Mark is having Boy or Girl?