He's not so dumb

Okay so I'm gonna head to the club with the girls. Cause it's Saturday ,I'm bored and I don't have my photo shoots. So it's the damn best thing to do.

"Let's Party!" I dance around with my friends and One dance by Drake comes on then a guy comes behind me and pulls me closer. My ass on his front. Moving to the my hips as he hold on to me like his life depends on it.

"So when were you gonna tell me?" I hear him whisper. Oh shit... it's Ashton.

Ash's P.O.V

I sit at my table with the guys when my eyes fell on the model Emily. She was with Emma's friends but why?

No...that not right. It can't be...it's Emma.

That kinda makes sense. Emma, Emily. Both blondes, both are cute and those eyes. It is here.

"Guys I spot a girl, I'm gonna go dance." I walk over and hold her waist. One Dance by Drake was playing and she moves here hips to the music. I whispered to her." When were you gonna tell me?" I can tell she's shocked cause she stops moving.
"Ashton....how...what...I-" she stutters. "Your Emily, Emma." I smile. "What's your real name." I ask. "It's Emily and if you ever tell anyone Ashton I will kill you." I chuckle." No problem. If-" she signed loudly. "If you be my girlfriend as the model you. Just have lunch with me on Monday as a model just to get a few girls off my back."

She nod." Just keep my secret." She tell her friends she's leaving and they went with her.

This is gonna be fun.

Emily's P.O.V

My life has come to an end. Out of everyone who could of found out it had to be him. He even blackmailed me. He's such a jerk. I wanna cry but yet I believe he is gonna keep my secret. What am I sa-

Beep

Ashton: you do know I'll keep your secret safe right.

Me: I hope you will you little basterd.
Ashton: I'm a basterd. Good to know but I already told my friends and Melady.

Me: YOU DID WHAT YOUR ARE SUCH A PU**Y I hate you and her name is Melissa.

Ashton: Ouch you broke my heart. I joking Emily.

Me: fuck you! Bye basterd.

He is so...jeez
I want to kill him right now.

Sorry so short and boring but please vote you'll love the next.
Bye.
Pic of Ashton Blair up top