Back to school back to work

Emily's P.O.V.

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I lean over and turn off my alarm clock. I groan. " Emily get up." I hear my sister call. She's four what is she doing up. " Mommy she's not getting up." I hear her say to my mom. " I'm gonna leave you to walk a mile." I groan again and got up. I head to the bathroom and stepped in the shower the hot water hitting my skin , feels so good. I quickly brush my teeth and rap a fluffy pink towel around myself walking to my closet.

"What am I gonna wear." I ask looking at my clothes in the nerd section of my walk in closet. I pick out a blue sweater and black tights and a big blue, pink and purple frilly skirt over it. I slip on my white vans. Picking up my fake nerd glasses I then put my up in a messy bun. I grabbed my keys IPhone , tablet and my bag pack and head to the kitchen.

"Morning mom... Lexi." Morning they both replay. " I'm gonna leave Lexi at grams after dropping you to school."
I nod my head because my mouth was stuffed with cereal . My Dad it's here now he's a doctor so he works late. My mom is a lawyer and Doctor but she is able to come home for us. Not only that she is also one month pregnant.

I finish my cereal and ran to the car with Lexi trailing behind me, followed by mom.

She parks in the school parking lot. " hunny remember you have a photo shoot at 4:00." I nod and she drives of.

I walk to my locker getting my books when I am greeted by my best friends. Alicia Patterson and Carmen Cunningham. We have been friends form we were babies. They know my secret . We all have history together so we'll walk together.

"So wanna have a sleep over tonight?" Ask Alicia ."Yeah at my place right?"
They both nod. As we walk along to history class I collide with the wall, at least I think.

"Watch it bitch!" The Queen bee yell at me.

Meet Melissa Vanpelt the sluty, bitchy,diva of the school. She has literally fucked all the guys in the school. Well I don't really know that for sure but she a slut.

"S-sorry." I fake stutter. Pssh like I could be scared of this bitch." Sorry don't cute it nerd... and never let my body ever touch yours again...who knows how many diseases you have." She says and storms off, with her minions behind her.

"She says I have diseases...she's the one fucking every moving object the can be fucked." I snap. "Clam down she ain't worth it." Carmen say giving me a side hug." Lets get to class." Alicia suggested and we nod.

~ Lunch ~

"Is Jake getting our lunch?" I ask sitting down. Jake is Carmen's twin brother . He has brown hair and bright blue eyes. Carmen has long brown, black hair and blue, green eyes. Now that I'm on the topic of description. Alicia has black hair that reaches the middle her back. She has brown eyes to die for. I have long blonde hair and blue ,green eyes .

"Hey girls." Jake says putting our lunch in front of us giving me a kiss on the cheek. He does happen to have a girlfriend, Avry one of Melissa's minions . She may hang out with Melissa but she is extremely nice to us. So yes Jake is popular. He on the football team. He's one of Ashton's
friends. But thy don't hang out too often but often.

And speaking of the devil. Ashton. Already girls have started to go fan girl over him. Even Alica and Carmen does it. I for one don't. Sure he looks like a Greek God with his brown,black hair green eyes and a thick body. He's sexy but he makes me sick. He's one of my many bullies. I just really hate him.

"I'm sick of this when they're done tell them I when class early." Jake nods.

My senior year is gonna suck.
Oh dear lord.

After my other two classes I when to my photo shoot.

"Hey Em." My manager greets me with a wide smile. Piper is my manager she's great I've know her from I started to model at age 7.

"Okay go change for the pool shoot." She orders. I nod happily. Rushing off. When I got their I saw my swim suit
Its brown and really over the edge sexy. When I came out I looked great. The camera man, Paul was very sweet he's also gay. " Okay hunny ,looking sexy as always.,GIVE ME A SEXY ONE GOING IN!" I do as he says. I go down and bring up my body ,with the water underneath my boobs. "Give me happy and sexy....play with the ball." I do that and he sends a guy in with me.
A very hot guy. I think his name in Nathan.

He joins me and we start doing sexy poses. "THAT'S A RAP EVERYONE!! The director yells. I walk to my dressing room. Changed into a see through crop top and black high waist jeans and heels, got my thing and said my goodbyes.

I got to my car when I hear someone calling my name. "Emily! Em!" I turned and saw Nathan. "Yeah?"
"Well...I ...I was...uh..err" he stutters. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Thursday?" I smile, he ran after me for this. "Sure..here's my number." I kissed his cheek and drove off.

I've got gossip for the girls.

Hey guys how r u. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger you can comment.
Thanks again and babye