Chapter 1: Could I stay with you?

Morgan's pov :

I woke up at 6:30 .

"Ughh!!" I said in frustration?.

I covered my face with my pillow not wanting to leave the beautiful comforts on my bed. But i dragged my body to take a shower. As i stepped out off the shower I started to dress myself.

A  gray baggy shirt that said 'Friday is my favorite F word' navy blue skinny jeans and my red vans. I did my hair in a messy bun.

It was Monday and I'm not in the mood on dressing all cutesy.

I sighed just thinking about the people in my school,it gave me the willies. I don't bullied or tease is just the work we have to do,call me lazy but is true.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast , I got some cereal (lucky charms) , I brushed my teeth and said good bye to my mom and dad.

I got on my car and drove away listening to one of my favorite songs of Bruno Mars 'Lazy song'

I sang to the lyrics.

'Today i don't feel like doing anything,i just wanna lay my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the zone cause today i swear I'm not anything.'

I finally arrived at my destination and prepared to enter my school. I entered my class and sat down in my usual seat next to Josh,he's my childhood friends, and like a brother to me.His messy hair looked good with his deep blue eyes.

"You look cute today Morgan." He said with a smirk referring to my lazy pick of clothes.

"Shut up , dumbass. I was not in the mood today" I said as I stuck my tongue out playfully at him like a little kid.

He chuckled,as he was gonna say something but was interrupted by the teacher Mrs.Marcos as she came in to
our classroom and started class.

My classes went pretty fast today cause i manly was goofing around with Josh, plus I don't like school but meh,its better than being alone in my house.

It was lunch time so my friends and I ate lunch we brought from home cause really don't like the school lunch.

We finished eating I went with Emily and Rosie under a tree that like our personal place to sit . We talk and laugh. Making fun at the students in our school or ourselves.

Le time skip:

School was over finally over. So I quickly went home.

I walked out of my car and entered my house.

I went to the kitchen and found a sticky note in the refrigerator and it said :

I won't be home until tomorrow or Wednesday I left you money just in case.
love mom ~

I read the note and went up stairs and seat on my desk and did my home work and took a shower and put on shorts, a hoodie and light blue flip flops. I went to dominos to eat. When I arrived home I saw Josh sitting the stairs in front of my house with a backpack hung over his shoulder.

"Josh ,what happened??" I asked worried.

"My mom and my dad are not home and I'm really lonely. Can I stay at your place?"He said while looking at me with his puppy eyes.

'What an excuse he only says that to watch my little pony with me' i rolled my eyes and smiled at my thoughts.

"Ok,you can stay!.Your really lucky that my parents aren't here, we're a little bit big to be staying together in the same house.. Alone.. At night.." I said blushing playing with my fingers..

'God why did dirty thoughts have to happen now?' I shook my head.

He looked me confused and then smiled and put his hand on my head and started to stroke my long curly brown hair.

"Okay , let's go inside!" I said going inside covering my face from the blushing.

We went inside and watched my little pony (as i said earlier) and eat some ice cream we finished and it was getting pretty late I gave Josh some pillows and blankets so he can sleep on the couch and said good night to him.

I put on some pj's and went to sleep.

The next morning ~:)

It was morning and we didn't have school today so I slept a lot,like normal teenagers.I woke up and I saw a face in front of me , my vision was blurry caused I was just got up . My vision got right and it was ....

"J-j-Joshh !!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! I hope you like the story.. Btw thats one of my favorite song of Bruno Mars. Whats ur favorite song of Bruno Mars? If u don't listen to him then whats ur favorite song?.

Please:
Vote⭐️
Comment ✏️
I be so happy if you would...
Thank you so much reading!.

Bye ~ ✌🌺

   Ps: im not good describing clothes,sorry😅.