Chapter 3: The fight

Morgan's pov:

*Ring !!! ,Ringgg!!!*

I slowly opened my eyes looking at the ceiling.

Do.not.cry.Morgan. Do not cry...

I turned off the alarm.

The fact that i have to go to school makes me wanna cry and I dont cry that easily!! Have u ever had that feeling?

I covered my face with my blanket. "I have see people.. Noooo!"

I sighed and got out of my bed,were i should be sleeping!.I got up stretched myself and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. I dried myself up , put lotion on my body and put v neck black shirt,baggy pants and some boots I styled my hair in a pony tail.

I went down to the kitchen were Josh was watching tv..

He was wearing a hoodie,joggers and black converse.

"Good morning!." I said while opening the fridge looking for something to eat.

"Morning Beautiful!."

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Ass."

He smirked.

I grabbed an apple and took a bite.

I sat next to him.

"Not in the mood to dress up?" I said as i lay my head on his shoulder.

I felt him tense up but kept cool."Nah. Is Friday bruh!"

I laughed at his comment. We headed to school and we entered just in time as the bell to rang.

Josh went to met up with his friends and I went to met up with mine.
As I was walking to my locker when I saw Ana and Brandon sucking there faces. Brandon is one of the popular guys , we dated but in our when 1 year anniversary I saw him kissing a girl in the school halls. He told me that he didn't love anymore and I was only a little game for him. I was heartbroken but after a few days I was happy I broke up with him he was a total jerk and I regret ever being his girlfriend.

I put my things in my locker and got my text book for my first class biology.
I closed my locker and a hand was in front of me . I gasp and turned around to see Brandon.

"Hey babe!, do you want to hang out sometime?."

"We're over Brandon, don't ever call me babe and stop being such a fuck boy and go and suck on Ana! Leave me alone , Ok!."

I started to walk but he grabbed my wrists tightly making me wince in pain. I tried to break from his grip but his to strong. He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my stomach a and whispered.

"Stop struggling you little Bitch!!. Your going to be mine!." He said while kissing my neck.

Tears were falling down . I was struggling to get out of his grip.

"Let her go you fucking asshole!." Said someone punching his face really hard.
He let me go and fell to the floor groaning from the strong impact on his face.

I saw Josh with rage in his face as kept punching him and before you know it they were fighting. There was a huge circle of students yelling. "FIGHT!!. FIGHT!!."

'Ugg they are so immature.. ' i thought as i rolled my eyes.

Finally the principal came in and ended the fight. Sadly the principal suspended Josh for breaking and bruising Brandon. But hey! Josh got some bruises to!.

Josh was about to exit but i yelled his name and caught up with him.

"Are u going home?if so can i go with u?"

He didn't look at me and simply nodded.

I told Emily to message me all the school work.

I walked with Josh home to my room. I got my first emergency kit and started to take care of his bruises.

"Does it hurt?.."

"A little."

I looked at Josh eyes and he looked at mine. I smiled sweetly and hugged him tightly..

"I'm so sorry... You shouldn't have done that.. It's all my fault your like this.. Thanks for saving my butt there. I said whispering in his ear.

He chuckled and put both of his arms on my waist and we put our foreheads together..

"No problem,I'm always there for u M.."

I smiled and finished take caring of his injuries..

"You should rest.." I said getting up and putting the kit on my bathroom.

"Yeah.. That sounds good.. But in one condition."

I looked at him and he smiled..

"What?."

"Could you sleep with me?". He said with a heart warming smile.

I smiled and nodded.. I jumped
to my bed and I was in front of Josh. He wrapped his arms around me and my face was buried on his warm chest.
With his warmness and the protection I felt being around his arm made me fall asleep..

Josh pov :

I wrapped my arms around Morgan and she felt so warm... She slowly closed her eyes. I smiled and slowly closed my eye too.

I love you Morgan 💖...

------------------------------------------

I know it's really short but I hope you like it and please..
⭐️vote, 📝comment and 💁🏻share..

Bye~

Melady52 😸✌🏼💖