Chapter 13:The present

Morgan's pov: 💖

Three years have passed and it's our 2 year anniversary of me and Josh. This passed two years have been rough but romantic.
--------------------------
In the last year of high school was awesome. I have always seen school as hell. After I became a senior, in summer I told myself that I should enjoy this year because when it ends you'll regret not spending a good time. Because I'll have to leave my friends and I'll kinda miss the teacher giving a huge lecture to some kid. Good times...
And now here I am in college, spacing out in one of my many classes  like I always do.

"Hey, honey.." I felt someone elbowing me.

I look at the right. Seeing one of my best friends, Brian. He is such a sweet heart.

"Oh hey." I said a little embarrassed.

"Are you spacing out again ? Aren't you girl." He said raising an eyebrow.

I nodded and smiled.

"Oh I forgot to mention, I found this great anime." My fake smile turned into a real smile.

Oh I forgot to mention he likes anime.
That's how we started to talk and we had a lot in common and he cooks amazing!!!.

"Oh yeah what's it called."

"Peach girl , it's romance btw. You said you wanted to see one and there's another good one is wolf girl and black prince."

I smiled. "I thanks B." Yeah I call him B.

"No problem. Let's end the conversation so that Mr.Grinch doesn't give us another lecture about how to behave."

I giggled and nodded.
--------------------------------
Your probably asking where's Emily and Josh. Well...

Emily had to move to France , because she is practicing how to make dresses, yeah she wanted to be a Fashionista.
I have to tell you that those dress are... FABULOUS!!!.

When she told me that she wanted to be a fashionista I laughed.
But now I'm shocked on how she does those incredible dresses. I have an apology to make when she gets back this summer.
Josh is studying in another state. I miss him so much. But luckily his coming in December so could spend Christmas with his family , friends and me. I feel so happy to find such a great boyfriend.
-----------------------------------------
I was already home I turned of my car, went upstairs to my apartment.
Yeah I bought myself a apartment, my mom helped me a little and I paid the rest.

I signed and I unlocked the door.I turn on my light and my cute little bug brownie, went rushing towards me. I smiled and grabbed him and gave him a tight hug.

"Oh how I missed ya brownie!." He barked and licked my cheek. I giggled put him down and went straight to my bedroom.

I took my clothes off took a nice short warm shower.
I dried my self up and put on some clothes.

 Did I mention that Im going out with my mom, we haven't hang out since I felt for college

Did I mention that Im going out with my mom, we haven't hang out since I felt for college. And I missed shopping with her.
I curled up my hair and put on a small amount of make up. Grabbed my purse got my car keys and drove to my mom and dad mansion so me and mom can have a girls night.
-------------------------------
Omg!!!!! 😱😭😂
Thank you so much for 247 readers and 23 votes!!.
You guys are awesome!!.

And hope you like this chapter!.
Vote ⭐️
Comments 📝
&
   Share💁🏻

-Bye 👋🏼😏
     Melady52💖😎😊😜