Duo

*A year after*

That morning Michael rolled out of bed,  And got ready for school
-

"Hey Princess" Luke said pulling Michael in for a hug, And Lightly pressing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Hey" Michael giggled.

"What class do you have?" Luke asked interwinding his fingers with Michael's.

"Um i have Math" He frowned

"I have science with Mr Gomez" Luke sighed

"Aw, I'll see you at lunch?" Michael said pretending too cry.

"Of course Princess" He said kissing Michael on the lips and walking to his class.

Michael sighed pulling his backpack over his other shoulder and walking to Math,

"Nice ass Clifford" Nate laughed smacking his ass roughy.

Michael swiftly turned around his mouth wide open and slightly glaring at Nate

"Do that again Nate and we'll see what happens" Michael glared

"Ohh fiesty aren't ya?" Nate laughed.

"Only when you pop my space bubble" Michael said dropping his bad and inching closer to Nate

"Look who's popping my space bubble" Nate laughed.

"Asshole" Michael glared shoving Nate roughly make him stumble and trip over his friend Calum.

"Princess getting mad?" Calum snickered helping Nate up.

"Fuck you" Michael glared picking back up his bag and slowly walking away.

"But you want too!" Calum laughed, Michael heard it, But he chose too ignore it.

"Yikes, Trouble with Nate and Calum again?" Phoebe said sticking her hand out and mentioning for Michael too help her up.

"Yeah" Michael sighed helping her up and walking to Math.

-

"Hey Clifford!" Calum said rushing towards Michael when class was over

"Leave me alone Calum" Michael said

"Wait i wanna talk about earlier" Calum said

"Fine." Michael glared shoving his Math folder in his backpack and facing Calum

"i'm sorry about Nate" Calum sighed.

"Is that it?" Michael said crossing his arms.

"No, I'm also sorry for calling you 'Princess'" He said looking down slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay i guess" Michael sighed smiling slightly.

"Can we start over?" Calum said

"Sure" Michael smiled.

"I'm Calum" Calum laughed sticking out his hand

"Michael." Michael giggled shaking his hand.

"Hey i was wondering if-

"Calum!!" Grayson shrieked pulling Calum in for a kiss.

"Graysonnnn.." Calum said dragging out the n.

"Hi, Michael i love your sweater!" She said pointing to my Lavender sweater that says 'Tumblr indeed'

"Thanks.., i like your uh, skirt?" i said awkwardly.

"Thanks!" She said pulling me in for a hug.

"Well my boyfriend is waiting for me'' I said quickly walking over to Luke's table

"Hey Princess" Luke said pulling me down on his lap and snaking his arms around my waist

"Hey Luke" I said pressing a kiss to his cheek

"So, what have you been up too?" Luke smirked slapping my ass slightly.

"N-N-Nothing Da- L-Luke" I said clearing my throat slightly.

"That's my boy" He whispered in my ear making my squirm on his lap.

-

"So Calum," Grayson said sitting down on Calum's lap

"Yeah?" Calum said lightly placing his hands on her waist

"Byron is hosting a party tonight, Be my date?" She said taking a sip of her water.

"Sure babe" Calum smiled pressing a kiss to her cheek, And placing a hand on her inner thigh.

"Yay!" Grayson said placing her hand on Calum's chest and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Let's go to the bathroom yeah?" Calum smirked

"Mmhm" Grayson said quickly jumping off his lap and leading him to the bathrooms.

Let's just say Grayson isn't as innocent as she seems c;

"Luke!" Michael screamed whilst trying too push Luke's Hand's off his hips.

''Come with me to Byron's party and i'll stop!" Luke laughed continuing too tickle Michael.

"But i don't like Byron!" Michael said managing to push Luke's fingers off him

"Why?" Luke said sitting up then laying on Michael's lap

"Because he's a huge douchebag!" Michael said running his finger over Luke's face softly

"No he's not, Come on please?" Luke whined

"Fine" Michael agreed making Luke quickly jump from his lap and run over to Michael's dresser

"Here put these on" Luke said throwing Michael a pair of Black (Women) Skinny Jeans, A black shirt (Semi-Crop top), Along with a PINK hoodie from Victoria's Sercret.

"Fine, But you owe me a new highlighter from Sephora" Michael sighed grabbing the clothes Luke had picked out and running to his bathroom too change.

"I'll buy you all the makeup you want baby!" Luke said.

"Ready?" Luke asked when Michael came out.

"Yes" Michael said grabbing the keys to his apartment and following Luke to his car.

-

Luke and Michael are both 18,

Calum is 19, Grayson is 17, Nate is 18, and Phoebe is 19.

This is all taking place in Edmonton, Alberta.

-
I'm so sorry I've made you wait this long e.e