Intro

"Hey y'all my name is India and I'm 17 I live with my mom in Detroit i have a boyfriend named Ace who spoils me man I love that boy "

I woke up earlier than usual today was special.

Today was the day me and Ace met making us a whole year.

"Ughh". I sighed looking into my moms room missing her presence.

My mother is a real estate agent and travels state to state all the time to sell houses. So I guess you can say we weren't wanting for anything.

Our lavish house with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths a pool and jacuzzi sits on the nicer part of the city .

I stared at a picture of my dad on the wall in her room.
"Ring" " Ring" "Ring"

I race into the room and when I see who's calling my heart melts.
"Daddy 🙈💋😍"
*Phone Conversation *

"Hey baby!!" I squeal into the phone.

*silence*

"Baby?? Look Ace is sleeping and I wanted to call and let you know that I'm having his child "

*click*

I sat on that bed with the same confused expression I had when my mom told me dad died.

I called the phone repeatedly with no answer.

So I texted it.

"Ace who Tf answering your phone"

"Hellooooo"

"Ace!!!"

"Bitch wake him up"

I cried and cried until my eyes were puffed red.

After a hour I decided to pick my self up and get ready for school.

I started the shower and set out my outfit. I showered and lotions then put on my clothes.

I puffed my hair up into a messy bun , grabbed the keys to my Benz truck and headed out..