Chapter 1

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Avi. I let out a tired groan. "Hello" I speaker for into the phone. "Hey, I was just wondering if I could walk you to school today?" He asked. "Aww, Avi" I said, happy that he offered to walk me. Just then I heard a knock on the door. I was still wearing a white undershirt and shorts. I opened the door and Avi was there. "You're so early" I said rubbing my eyes. He just stood there. "You can wait inside" I said. He walked in and sat on the couch and went on his phone. I went to my closet and picked out what to wear. Just then I felt arms wrap around my waist, Avi. He stepped forward and picked out a light blue dress that went up to my knees. (Inspired by the_ptx_fan0417 ) I turned around and smirked at him, he smirked back. I took it and went to the bathroom to change. I put the dress on and took a few mirror selfies. Then I opened the door to find Avi right outside. He looked at me and nodded his head. We went downstairs to the Kitchen. "Do u want anything?" I asked. "No, thanks Kirst" he replied. I sat next to him on the couch and turned on the TV. "Wait, Avi?" I said just remembering. "It's a Saturday!" I said. "You said you were coming to drop me to school!" I said looking at him. "He looked back at me smiling, all comfortable on my couch. Just then his lips touched mine. Our eyes were closed. His hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders. I pulled back and started giggling. It tickled. We continued, his hands were on my waist and my back. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me. He held my back and waist. I pulled back from his lips, still so close. "Avi I-I have to answer the door." I tried pulling away. Avi carried me, his hands on my waist and my legs wrapped around him. I pulled back again. "Stop!" I said. I pushed his chest away and he finally gave up. Sure it felt magical, but I wanted to stop. I opened the door and saw Mitch. My dress was all wrinkled and my hair all messed up. "Woooooow!" Said Mitch. "Did I just miss a make out session" he asked. "Ummm" I said, looking back at Avi. When Mitch left, I sat back down on the couch and turned on the TV. He came and sat next to me. It was silent for a while and then Avi broke the silence. "I'm sorry" he said slowly. I smiled at him "it's ok." During the weekends we had rehearsals so the gang came to my apartment to practice. During rehearsals, Avi was staring at me the entire time. I was still in my dress but I cleaned up a little bit. After practice, Mitch and Kevin left. I was stuck with the two guys I liked very much. "Kirstie, can I talk to you for a second" said Scott leading me to the table. "Ye- yeah sure" I replied. We sat down. "I- I like you" he said. Just then Avi sat down. "Kirstie, I like you" he said. Then Scott just looked at me. "Both of you like me" I said confused. Their eyes were wide. Choose Kirstie choose! Avi and Scott were both my closest friends, if I chose one over the other I would break the other ones heart. I can't do that.