Timing

You wake up and look at your scroll to check the time. You read that it is 5:00 am. You should have expected this since you were used to getting up early. You look around and nobody is awake except for Blake who is reading a book in the corner of the room. You get up and start walking over to her. You sit down next to her and start reading "Ninjas of Love".
Reader: So, how are you doing, kitty cat?
Blake: Surprisingly well. How about you?
Reader: Could be better. I wish the White Fang would stop chasing me though.
Blake: Why would the White Fang be chasing you?
Reader: Well I kinda accidentally on purpose blew up one of their bases.
Blake: Really?
Reader: Yeah, I did.
Blake: So how is He?
Reader: He? Oh, you mean the Bull. He's doing surprisingly well considering his "love" and his top agent left.
Blake: Well why did his top agent leave?
Reader: He finally realized how bad they had become. Violence is not the way to gain equality. Being respected out of fear is not something he wanted. He wanted to earn respect.
Blake: Well, what better place to earn respect then at Beacon.
Reader: Yeah, you're right kitty cat.
Blake: So why do you hide them?
Reader: I don't know. I guess there's no reason for me to hide them.
You take off your hat...