Part 7

8 months later

Mabel hugged her pillow tightly, she felt herself hyperventilating, again, even after all these months, she still couldn't even pretend to be normal. 

Come ON Mabel, you should move on, you know Dipper-

She couldn't bear to think about it.

Instead, she tried to list some of the things she was looking forward to: her return to Gravity Falls, the fact that her psychologist was letting her take a break from all her sessions, and the concert from Sev'ral Timez that was going to be expecting her when she came back. 

She heard a knock on her bedroom door, she yelled a loud "Come in!", expecting it to be her mom asking her for the 1,000,000,000th time if she was still ok with going to Gravity Falls on her own. 

Instead, it was her father who opened it, giving her a small smile, she smiled back, ever since The Incident her dad had seemed a lot more understanding and kind towards Mabel, and she found out that she really enjoyed herself around him. 

"Hey Mabel, you all packed up?" Her dad asked in a soothing tone, which helped her calm down enough to stop hyperventilating and give her dad a quick nod. 

"Good, you know, I managed to convince your mom to let you go a little bit sooner than what you had planned, since I know how much you miss the place. Your bus leaves tomorrow at 3:00, ok?"

"Really? Thanks dad! Waddles was getting impatient, I mean, it's nice here, don't get me wrong, but I think he misses Gompers." 

Almost to emphasize this, Waddles came running into Mabel's room, with what looked like a corn cob in his mouth, (probably scraps from whatever her parents brought to their meeting last week) he quickly jumped into the bed and hid behind Mabel. Her dad chuckled, patting the pig in the head, then he eased himself off the bed.

"Well, it's arranged then, you're leaving tomorrow, make sure to pack all your winter clothes, since you're staying until February and I heard that it gets really cold there in the winter." 

Mabel nodded enthusiastically, dropped her pillow, ran to her closet and started sorting through all her sweaters, pants, and other clothes she wore whenever they went to visit their grandparents, or went traveling somewhere cold. Her dad smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him. 

That night, Mabel didn't drink any of her anti-depressants, or anything at all, she had enough happiness to fill a lake. Right before turning off the light, she looked out the window and into the somewhat cloudy sky, she couldn't wait for tomorrow, even without Dipper, she felt that this winter was going to be just as crazy as her summer had been. 

She had no idea how right she was. 

So, hey guys, I know I said I was going to have this chapter out sooner, but I had a few internet issues, not to mention I didn't really know how to start this part off. But hey, it's done. 

Just for the record, if any of you have any issues similar to these, or know somebody who has these problems, don't take it too seriously, I'm not here to make anybody upset, I'm just trying to make Mabel's time without Dipper be a bit more understandable to everyone who reads. 

SO if any of you find this annoying in any way, I apologize, seriously, this is just a book I wrote because I'm a Gravity Falls fan, and I think that this is a really cool AU. SO again, I apologize if anybody here finds it insulting in any way.