Part 6

Dipper had learned that Ford's ideas were normally, pretty good, but the idea that they would defeat Bill, one of the most powerful demons in the world, with a weird oracle, prophecy thing, just didn't seem possible. He was about to complain when Ford started talking again.

"I know that some of you probably think this is crazy, but this prophecy will banish Bill back to his dimension, and all the craziness that he brought here with him will also vanish." 

The group still felt a little skeptical, but they didn't bring it up, instead they waited for instructions, for some reason, Dipper felt that he should be the one to give out the order. 

"Alright, so what we have to do, is lure Bill over to this oracle, and then let it bring him back to his dimension. Right?" 

Ford nodded, and Dipper took this as a sign to go on. 

"Wendy, me, and Mabel will grab Bill's attention, and lead him here, then Soos, and Grunkle Stan will distract him while Ford does whatever he needs to do to makes this thing work. You all understand?" 

They all nodded, the groups split, and Dipper, Wendy, and Mabel, set out into the streets. They made their way carefully over the streets, and ended up a few blocks away from the arcade, somehow, Bill had disappeared, Dipper leaned against the wall of the building, and wondered. Where could Bill have run off to? He's a giant, one-eyed triangle wearing a bow tie and a top hat, encased in this small town, how in the world can we not find him?! And just like that, they heard the familiar voice of Bill, a few seconds later, the demon appeared, right in the streets. 

"I can't believe I haven't found them already! It's such a small town, and I already got everyone, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!" 

Bill yelled out the last part, ripping out one of the closest structures (the statue of Nathaniel Northwest, if you have to know), and throwing it out into the street. It crashed so close to the group that the tip of the flag would have cut into Mabel's arm if she had moved a few inches forward. 

Bill kept rampaging around, destroying everything, eventually, Dipper gathered enough courage to make his group move forward and start tailing Bill, finally, they had him in a desirable position. They were close enough to the prophecy that Bill wouldn't get too suspicious about following them, and they were far away enough that he wouldn't actually see the prophecy. Dipper took a deep breath, then came out from the shelter of the building and yelled.

"Hey Bill! Have you come any closer to taking over the world?" 

Of course, when Bill heard this, he got mad, -he hated it when people rubbed his few defeats in his face,- he practically ran over Dipper when he walked up to him. 

"Well, well Pine Tree! It seems you're still in one piece! Good! So, since I can't seem to find anybody else, I might have to satisfy myself with tearing you to shreds!!" 

Dipper didn't wait any more, he ran in the direction of the prophecy, Bill cackled and took off after him. Not caring about the area around him, Mabel and Wendy tried their best not to get crushed while remaining hidden. 

After 10 minutes of running for his life, Dipper finally managed to lead Bill to the prophecy, -thank god it was too dark to see it in full detail.- Bill ran into it, not really paying attention to Dipper any more, he'd caught sight of Ford. 

"About time I found you Point Dexter! You sure seem to have a knack for hiding, well this time, I'll make sure that I have your family chained up before you get back to work!" 

Just then, Bill actually noticed what he was standing on.

"What?! NO NO NO!!!!!!!!" 

He tried to leave but something kept him from leaving, he tried to break his way out, he still couldn't, the portal started glowing orange, then yellow, then red, and then a whole bunch of colors that changed so fast that Dipper didn't have time to register them. A huge, gray hole appeared right above the portal

Then Bill started to shrink, and he started being sucked into the hole, as he did, all the weird things seemed to collide with each other, they were either being returned to their original states, or just vanished. Finally, all of Gravity Falls was back to normal, except for the fact that Bill still hadn't left. 

Just when it seemed like he was finally going to be sucked in, Dipper started feeling as if something was tugging him, he didn't know why he felt it. 

Suddenly, the tug felt stronger, he was being tugged towards the prophecy, were Bill seemed to be waiting. By the time everybody else started realizing what was going on, Dipper was already inside the prophecy. 

"Dipper! What are you doing?!" 

Mabel cried, she tried to run inside to help her brother, but whatever kept Bill inside, also kept them outside, how had Dipper gotten through?!  

Both twins pounded on the prophecy trying to get in or out, Bill grabbed Dipper's arm as the circle began to vanish, Bill and Dipper started turning a dark grey, like when they were inside the mindscape. 

"If I'm going, I'm taking you with me Pine Tree!" 

On a last effort, Mabel pounded as hard as she could on the invisible wall, nothing.

"Dipper!"

"Mabel!" 

Suddenly there was a huge flash of light, and both Dipper and Bill vanished, the prophecy looked like it had been scratched over, the pine tree sign on the top had been scratched out. While everything in Gravity Falls seemed to return to its normal state. 

And for the first time in her life, Mabel didn't have her brother with her.

Hey everyone! I apologize for the delay, I ran out of ideas and the past few weeks were a little busy. But hey! I'm back! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you next time.