Outfit Preference: Steve

(These are the outfits they like best on you)

Top: Steve loves when you wear dresses because it is such a rarity. You're a bit of tomboy so you don't where dresses often so when you do, Steve loves it. His favorite dress that you wear is a dark blue floral one.

Jacket: You stole his leather jacket from him and would wear it everywhere, so for your birthday, Steve got you the same one but of a smaller size. Yes, you've become that couple who has matching clothes.

Shoes: Steve doesn't really care what shoes you wear. You could be wearing clown shoes and he would still think you look beautiful.

Accessories: For your one year Anniversary, you and Steve got matching dog tags with one another's names on them, so that even when you're apart, you'll still have a piece of each other. There's also this charm bracelet you always wear for good luck and you're never seen without it.

Hair: Steve likes when your hair is down and in its natural state.

Makeup: Of course, Steve thinks you look the most beautiful without wearing your makeup, but if he has to choose, he would say he likes the "butterfly eyeliner" (winged eyeliner) because it looks so cool, and just some simple Chapstick because then you're lips are even more kissable than usual.