Chapter 1

Chapter 1 | Im seeing doubles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding* where are u M?

Me • well unlike you i don't get first class Marie😒

Grounder • Well now I'm forced to sit with all these meanies.😞

Me • you'll get over it , and as soon as we land we can chill at your house and we can do whatever you want.

Grounder • yess! You can finally watch my show and you cant get out of this one😜

Me • yah yah.. Ttyl😚

*********

Jeez i swear i thought getting to California would be quicker then this. This is just outrageous.

This plane is so high class I'm surprised i got on. I guess ill have to thank Eliza for that.

Ever since i left Cali i hadn't talked to any of my friends since they ended up on TV! It was always Me , Marie , Eliza , Rhys and of course Devon and Chris. We were a solid Team. We did everything together.

But things changed when my dad died. So i had to be there for my mom. But now that I'm heading back i think everything will go back to normal.

Marie will be introducing me to all her new friends and i guess that will be the start of a new Team.

Damn.. I need a snack.

This plane was for the perfect. It had a snack room for crying out loud.
I reluctantly got my lazy ass up and headed straight to the snack room.

These Aren't even snacks?!?!

These are 5 star restaurant dinner meals. There was one thing normal on this table.... Soda.

I grabbed a can of Crush and made my way back to my seat.

While i was walking i was trying to get this damn cap off but these things were the hardest things to open.

Suddenly i ran into a hard chest and surprisingly at the same time my pop opened. Too bad it wanted to be Bipolar  and explode everywhere. And by everywhere i mean all over the dude in front of me shirt.

Before i could even open my mouth he interrupted.

" What the hell man"? He looked pissed but in my defense it was the pops fault not mine.

" Man? Last time i checked i didn't have a penis but if thats the way you like it no judgement here. I said mentally high five ing my self for that comeback.

" Next time how about you watch where your going soda." He said with his annoyingly Hott Australian accent.

He walked past me heading for first class elbowing me on his way.

"Asshole".

I headed back to my seat making sure to not run in to anymore dicks.

" Would everyone please exit your seat   
quietly and safely." The women on the speaker announced.

What am i in Kindergarten again?

As i made my way to the front i was carrying my many bags and suitcases and women needs.

As soon as i hopped off the plane i felt a surge of relief. I never really liked planes. I blame it on all the movies i watch.

" stupid netflix".

Bing*

Grounder• meet me in the airport asap!!!

Me • Uh ok.. On My Way🤔

As i made my way in the doors of the airport i couldn't help but look around analyzing everyone who walked past me.
it was just something id always done.

That does not mean I'm a stalker cause I'm not.

I was woken out of my thoughts by a loud screech.

" MORA!!!! " I spun around seeing Eliza running towards me.

She engulfed me in the biggest hug i think I've ever had.

" oh my gosh I've missed you so much!" She said still shocked that i was back.

" same! I missed your Voice elizaaa."

" And I missed your face." She said making a pouty face.

Seconds later Eliza was pulled off me.

" No!! Shes ours! "

Two familiar voices said pulling Eliza farther away from me.

I ran up to Christopher and Devon engulfing them with my biggest hug I've ever gave.

" i missed you too. " I told them while shaking them.

"  we missed you too mora. " they said coming in for another hug.

A couple minutes later some other people came over. Marie introduced me to a guy named Thomas , Jarred and Marie's boyfriend who she told me a lot about. his name was Ricky.

I was a little clueless when i met the rest of her friends because i never watched the 100. I never really watched any shows except the messengers.

I was more of a movie kinda gal.

Everyone was chatting in a circle waiting for their friend named Ben? I think it was.

He was taking us to Marie's where most of us would be staying for the night.

I had no idea where Rhys was. Maybe he had already drove over to Marie's.

Before i could think any longer a familiar voice came from behind me.

" Alright guys lets go!"

" Oh Mora here he is." Marie said while she took my shoulders and spun me around.

My little smile i had on my face turned into a frown when i noticed the guy in front of me.

Im seeing doubles.

" You! " He said with a scowl forming on his face. " your the girl who spilled soda all over my shirt!."

Actually it was crush to be exact but whatever floats your boat.

" That'd be me ". I said

Marie butted in before the argument could get anymore heated.

" well it seems like you two have already met but Mora Meet Bob , Bob Meet Mora , Oh and pleaseee... No flirting on the car ride home."

________________________
Alright!!!
First chapter Succeeded.
Comment your opinions don't be shy. Ill try and Update every other day🤗