Chapter 9

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading recently, been out sick. I'm back and I shall uploaded more chapters soon. Here is chapter 9 !!! ENJOY !!! 

Priya

Well today’s the day, I was currently at my living room saying goodbye to my parent and brother. “ Bye Mam, Pitaji, Bhaiya, I’ll be back in a week and don’t worry I’m staying at Sam’s place and Kunal is going to be with me “ I said brightly. “ I know beta, and be careful, we are all rooting for you to win “ Mom said, “ Yeah choti, you can do it “ bhaiya, said fist pumping in the air. After a long goodbye, I was in the car with Kunal and Sam heading towards the airport.

1 Day 16 Hours Later……..

After a long tiring flight, we made it to Sam’s apartment. NYC was so beautiful , I juct could not believe I am finally here. “ So Priya, your room is on the left “ Sam said, “ Thanks Sam, your such a sweetheart “ I said, hugging him, “ Hey…Hey…get off ma man “ Kunal said in a very dive-ish voice, “ Ok, Priya the competition  starts tomorrow ( Ok so they left on Saturday, and arrive to NYC on Sunday…I hope I got it right :D ) so take a good rest and let head out early tomorrow “ Kunal said excitedly “ Yeah…but first, we need to eat, cause I’m starving “ I my stomach rumbling, “ Alright, guys, get some rest first, freshen up and let’s head out to dinner “ Sam said, me and Kunal cheered enthusiastically.

Chris

Monday Morning at  Hill’s High School……

Today was the day that I was going to get close to Priya, I don’t care if that Kunal guy is with her at all. I went searching for her but could not find her, the library, the School Theater, the cafeteria even outside of the school, but she was nowhere in sight. I found Tanya and stopped her “ Tanya, where’s Priya ? “ I asked nervously, “ I don’t know, oh yeah, she told me she’s not coming to school“ she replied broadly ,

“ Not coming ?? why is she sick or something ?? “ I asked again, “ Look, Chris, I don’t know where Priya is, maybe you should ask the Main Office “ and she stomped away to class. Looking at her oddly. Geez what gotten into her pants lately. Shrugging, I made my way to the Main Office for some information.

Priya

“ WELLCOME EVERYONE TO THE JUILLIARD SCHOOL OF DANCE, DRAMA AND MUSIC , LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN !! “

This is it, it’s time for me to SHINE !!!!  

(  I love Katy Perry's new song Roar the lyrics of the song is so deep and meaingful,so I thought that would be perfect for Priya  :D )