Chapter Twentyone

Vote, comment love me! :D

*Azel's POV*

By the time the cops had all left, and everything was cleaned up, it was close to midnight.

Sleep had already over taken Lloyd, so I had Alistair carry him up to my room.

When he came back down, we sat in the living room on the couch and began talking to Logan and Serena.

"Tell me everything." Alistair demanded, pulling me to his arms. He had hardly left my side sense it all happened. His grip was tighter than usual and his eyes never shifted from a glare, as he waited for his answer.

"I'm sorry this happened." He stated, holding onto his little sister.

"We've covered that already, now, tell me what the hell was going on!"

I intertwined my fingers with Alistairs, and asked him to calm down. He huffed a bit, then lowered his voice and asked the question again.

"I understand that you're mad at me, but I had to do this. My little sisters life was at stake."

"Start from the begining."

he dropped his head and asked Serena to take Chloe into another room.

"No, she needs to be in here too. She has information that we want too."

He set her on the ground then started talking.

"The woman you met was my aunt. Your mother and her husband had an affair, she found out about it and confronted him and he left her. She hates her for what she did, so she had me move in with my grandma and get close to you, so that way she could get back at her."

He took a deep breath before he continued. More tears had started to leave his eyes as he stared at the ground, where his little sister slept.

"I refused at first, but sense I was living with her at the time, I didn't have a choice. My real mother died when Chloe was born and we didn't have a place to go, so she took us in. When I told her I wouldn't do it, she hit my sister, and said she would do worse if I didn't help. I agreed to move down here if she wouldn't hurt her anymore, but I never expected things to get this out of hand."

I sat there taking everything in. Alistair was still glaring at him, and Serena hand't made a single noise.

"After learning that your mother don't really care about you, I tried to call this whole thing off, but she didn't believe me. She said I was just being weak and making up excuses."

"And that's where I come in." Serena said, stepping forward.

"My mother had gone crazy with anger and wouldn't listen to a word Logan said. She said that he had failed her and that she needed me to do what he couldn't. I didn't want to though. He'd been calling me everyday telling me about you guys, saying how great of people you are and that he really cared for Lloyd. I was happy for him, but I also didn't want to see Chloe hurt, so I agreed to come down here with her and watch you guys. She told me I was a bad daughter all the time for trying to stop her and that I didn't deserve a mother like her. She said I should be outraged that my dad left us for your mom."

I couldn't believe it. All this was caused because my mom had destroyed a family.

"We watched you guys for about a week before learning your schedule, and then planning out attack."

Alistairs grip on my hands tightened the more he heard. I could tell he was getting angry, but I couldn't think of a way to calm him. I was in shock. None of this seemed real. Why would my mom break up a marriage? She knew full well how it felt to have that happen, so why would she do the same thing?