Ana nodded, glancing at the file. She still needed to know who here adoptive family was, and where they were right now. Maybe they were taken down with the rest of the Hydra agents, or maybe they hid from her now that she knew who they really were.

Ana then hesitantly looked at Natasha before shaking her head and closing the file, putting back in her pack. Natasha caught the look and stood up with her, "What is it?" She asked.

They walked out of the quinjet. Ana shoved her hands in the jean jacket Laura gave her, "It's just, uh, when I saw Strucker back in Sokovia, he said something to control my actions. They put safe words into my mind when I was young, I can't remember them all but at least I know one," She sighed before pursing her lips.

"Kosmos."

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, "Kosmos? What does that mean?" She said, unknowingly setting off Ana's mind.

Ana blanked. She stopped walking and replied, "It was the first Russian satellite to launch in March sixteenth, 1962. It represents one of their greatest achievements. And I am one of their greatest achievements." She said.

Natasha looked at her shocked, bringing a hand to her mouth after finding out what she did. Ana then blinked and grinned at Natasha like nothing happened, "I just totally blanked there for a second, my bad. What was it that I said again?" She questioned tilting her head to the side.

Natasha grabbed her hand and dragged her to Tony and Steve, "Nothing, you just said you wanted to break a few things." She replied. She was worried if she brought it up it would happen again. And she had no idea how to even fix it.

Ana laughed and let herself be pulled along, "That sounds like me."

Natasha gently pushed Ana to Tony's side before walking back inside the house. Ana smiled at the men, "Hey. You need some help?" She specifically asked Tony who had a smaller pile compared to Steve's.

Steve got that and chuckled. She smiled at him before taking of her jacket, revealing her black t-shirt and took a log of wood, nodding at Tony. Tony smirked at her and rested his axe against his shoulder, "Free country. Just don't go through the whole thing, I need to stretch." He said.

Ana smiled before grabbing each side of the wood and tearing it in half. Steve and Tony watched her drop the two piece in front of her surprised. She then scoffed, "It's like you forgot I have super strength guys." She said.

"How you holding up?" Steve asked, his eyes showing his concern.

Ana's face fell for a second before giving him a smile, "I'm fine. Really."

Tony sighed, and turned to face Steve. "Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?"

"Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things." Steve said, glancing back at the house. "I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception."

"Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him." Tony said.

Ana decided to sit down and watch them rather than get splinters in her hands. "She showed me. Next time I see her, I'm going to thank her. Saved me a whole lot of stress in finding out the hard way." She mumbled.

Steve chopped a piece of wood with his axe and placed it down on the ground, as he turned to pick up another. "'Earth's Mightiest Heroes.' Pulled us apart like cotton candy."

Tony reached for his axe and held it in between his hands. "Seems like you walked away all right." He said. Ana raised an eyebrow at that.

Steve turned to face Tony. "Is that a problem?" He asked.