One

"Oh my goodness!" Katie shrieks, just catching the sound of her voice on top of the music

"What is it?" I ask her, crossing my arms and staring at her, wondering what she is shrieking about this time. Last week, she thought she saw Leonardo DiCaprio, and she almost went up to the mistaken stranger. I should've just left her to go embarrass herself, but she's my best friend.

"It's actually him!" She squeals, turning around to look at me, with a shocked expression. "Why are you not shocked like me?"

"I have no clue who you are talking about," I say, rolling my eyes.

"It's Harry Styles! You know, from One Direction," she says, looking back into the crowd, trying to spot him again.

"What?" I ask, not hearing her, and lean my hands on the counter to get closer to her. "Who is it?"

"Harry Styles!" She shrieks again. This time, I can hear her loud and clear. "Oh my god!"

"What now?" I ask, turning my head to the side to look at her.

"He is coming this way. I repeat he is coming this way," she turns around in her chair, making me lean a bit further back so she doesn't break my nose. "Why is he coming this way? Do I look okay?"

"Katie, you do realise you are sitting at the bar?" 

"Hi," a voice says, from the other side of me. From the look on Katie's face, I already know who it is.

I look at Katie, giving her a look that says, I'll talk to you later. "Hi, how can I help you?" I say, quickly looking up at the famous Harry Styles, who is taking a look down my top.

I quickly stand up straight, fix my clothes, and grab the cloth from my apron and start cleaning the counter.

"Uh," he says, looking up from my chest area, and looking at my face. "Can I please have a Jack and coke?"

"Sure thing," I say, putting my cloth back into my apron, and grabbing the Jack Daniel's bottle we keep on display.

Katie is sneakily looking at Harry whilst she looks out into the mass crowd of dancing people, taking a sip of her soda.

"And your number," Harry says, looking at me with a smirk.

Katie suddenly turns around to face me and spits out her drink, all over the counter.

"Are you kidding me?" I say looking at Katie, getting ready to kill her.

She sends me a small smile and turns back around to face the crowd. I start wiping down the counter, and once I'm happy with the result, I return to mixing his drink.

"Are you going to answer me?" Harry asks as I finish filling the glass up with Coca-Cola.

"What was the question?" I ask looking up, and then back down at the drink, making sure I don't overfill.

"Can I have your number?" He asks again.

I finish his drink and give it to him. "That will be $6.50. And no, you can't," I say smiling at him, whilst typing into the cash register.

He hands me $10 bill and turns around. I catch him mumble, "Keep the change," before he storms off.

I put the $10 into the register and take out the leftover, and place it with the rest of my tip money.

"What the fuck was that?!" Katie yells at me, once I finish cleaning up.

"What was what?" I ask, looking innocent.

"Harry fucking Styles asked for your number! And you didn't give it to him?" 

"I don't give anyone my number whilst I'm working, why would I make an exception to a famous person?" I ask her. I take a look at my watch and notice it's 1:02 am. End of my shift!

I walk to the register and clock off. "I'll be back," I shout to Katie, and head into the staff room to change out of my work clothes and into something more appropriate for a club.

When I walk back out, I notice a guy trying to chat up Katie. Oh god, not again.

She has an annoyed look on her face, and the guy obviously isn't getting the hint.

I walk up to them and step in between them.

"Look, dude," I start to say, "she's not interested. Go find another girl to chat up."

He finally gets the hint, and says, "Bitch."

"That's me. Now scoot!" I say to him. He finally leaves and I turn around to Katie. "How do you always manage to get the creeps?"

"I'm not sure!" She says looking upset.

"Whatever. Those people over there," I say, looking at the couple near the bathroom doors going for it, "are going to get naked soon. Let's go dance!"

Katie laughs and drags me to the dance floor. After dancing around for a while, we head back to the bar. We stand near one of the bartenders, Sean, and wait our turn.

Someone pushes me into Katie, and I turn around the yell at the person, to realise it's Harry Styles.

"You have got to be kidding me," I say rolling my eyes and then glaring at the dickhead.

"Oi! I want a drink. Now!" He yells at Sean, slamming his hand on the bar. Sean looks at Harry, wondering why someone is screeching at him.

"You Sir, are the reason why God created the middle finger," I say staring at this asshole.

I feel Katie gripping my arm from behind me, secretly telling me to stop.

"Excuse me?" He says turning around to face me with a glare.

"How dare you talk to someone like that, " I say crossing my arms and pulling away from Katie's grip.

"You have a problem with the way I talk to people?" He says, also crossing his arms. "Weren't you just working behind this counter?"

Wow. He actually pays attention. "I was. And bartenders don't like the way idiots like you speak to us," I tell him. "If you had ordered a drink, he would've spat in it."

He turns around to face Sean, who only had a smirk on his face. "That's disgusting. You won't be getting good reviews from me," Harry says, turning around and walking away.

"Thanks," Sean says, looking at me. "Can I get you, two ladies, anything?"

"I'll have a plain old vodka and lemonade, and Katie will just have a Sprite, thank you," I say to him smiling.

"And heavy on the tequila," Katie winks at Sean.

"Sweetie, we know you're only 20 years old. You can't fool us," Sean says, laughing at Katie, whilst getting our orders ready.

"Unfair," Katie says, crossing her arms and having a sour look on her face.