CHAPTER 22: Secret Campus Couple Echizen-Fujioka Pair

Start from the beginning

"We're trying to figure out what to do. Ryouko-san doesn't even know of that person yesterday who was taking her pictures." Horio said.

"We're really worried, senpaitachi." Kachirou said with his eyebrows downset.

"What if Ryouko-san went home and someone intercepts her and drag her somewhere?" Mizuno said.

"Aren't you just thinking a bit too much?" Tezuka said, although he did acknowledge the possibility of it being true.

"We can't take chances with Ryouko-chan's safety, Tezuka. I think it may be best to inform Ryuzaki-sensei about this matter." Fuji said.

"I also think that will be for the best." Kaidoh said with a nod.

"Should we tell Ryouko-san?" Horio asked.

"No. Don't. There's no need to alarm her." Oishi answered.

"Waah... It's turning out to be such a serious thing, these flower-senders..." Kikumaru commented.

The regulars went away to proceed with practice and talk with Ryuzaki-sensei.

"Nee, sore hontou? (Hey, is that true?)" A voice interrupted the four. They turned around. Ryoma was looking at them.

"Echizen..." Horio said.

"Is what you just said to the senpais true?" Ryoma asked again.

The four nodded.

"We're really worried about it. We've been talking about it since yesterday actually..." Mizuno replied.

"Hmmm..." Ryoma said and placed the head of his racket over his shoulder. "And those flowers were still arriving?" He confirmed.

The four nodded.

"Since the start of afternoon practice." Kachirou answered.

Ryoma went away.

"Echizen, where are you going?" Horio asked.

"To practice." Ryoma answered. He looked over to where Ryouko was standing, still in deep conversation with whoever she's talking to on the phone.

"What's happening with that girl?" Ryoma thought.

~~~

"Heve you heard? Ryouko-chan has a stalker they said..." Mami told Miyako.

"A stalker?" Miyako said in surprise.

"Yep. A stalker. I heard the freshmen boys buzzing about it. You know those flowers that kept on arriving? They think it's some sort of way to terrorize Ryouko-chan..." Mami narrated.

Miyako gasped. "Ryouko-chan must be scared." She said.

Mami nodded. "And Echizen-kun must be on edge. The girl that he—"

"Shh. Mami-chan. We're not supposed to talk about it." Miyako silenced her.

"Oh right." Mami said and placed a finger on her lips.

"I wonder what Ryouko-chan will do now." Miyako said.

"I heard that she doesn't know anything about it. She's better off not knowing. It's a scary thing, a stalker I mean." Mami said.

"So she's clueless that some maniac might be after her? That's just silly. They should tell her so she can be on the look-out." Miyako replied.

"Hmm... Thinking about it, you're right." Mami said thoughtfully.

"The afternoon club practices are ending. Let's tell her when she goes back to the classroom to get bag. She forgot to take it in her hurry to receive another one of those bouquets." Miyako told her.