Chapter 13: Who am I to say

Recap:

" I rounded up the kids and took the elevator to 407 . You'd never guess who was else came in .... "

" Kurruche ? "

K: Baby omg I missed you , my baby Royalty ?!?

" Bitch if you don't ... I was homeless because of you , now if you'll excuse me I have to go check on my wife and the mother of my kids ".

K: What the hell , when did that happ-- ,

Before she could reply the elevator dinged , and I was on my way . Once I reached the door I immediately went in , " Babygirl , you feeling okay ? "

N: Who are you ? I want meek . Where's meek ??

I looked at her hurt and left out the room with Royalty , leaving with my heart in a million pieces .

Nylah's POV.

" Mommy you don't remember him ? "

N: I'm sorry no Nylah , Where meek ? I want meek !

" Okay .... ", I grabbed her phone and called Meek .

M: Hello ?

" Mommy is in the hospital . She keep saying she want you ion know why she want you , but she do . Where in room 407 bye ! "

N: Who was that man ?

P: That was Chris , he was homeless but ... You took him in today . I know its to early , but he agreed to be our daddy .

N: What about me-- ,

Before she could finish he walked in thankfully without Fah . Then in walked in the doctor .

Doc : Ma'am your free to go , it might take a while to gain your memory hopefully its soon . Sign this form , then you may go .

Meek took the form and signed it . He picked up moms , while me and pap picked up the twins . We headed to the car & got in . We started off , but it wasn't the road to home .

P: Yo where we going . I need to get Lyly and Miah to bed since mommy not feeling well .

M: Your going to grandma house fr the night

P: Yo real shit , I'm not leaving you alone with my mom

M: Watch yo damn mouth you have no choice .

He dropped us off and sped off . I looked at papi who had tears in his eyes , " Come'on pap , let's just go inside ".

We walked inside and headed straight to our room , god please protect my mommy .

Nicki's POV.

I woke up to see me in the bed naked and meek sitting in the chair , " Where's my kids ? "

M: Don't worry about them baby , just sit tight I got you

He came to me crawling on top of me , this isn't right . For some reason I KNOW this isn't right .

Chris's POV.

I later under the bridge with royalty on top of me .... Who was I to say she loved me . 💔💔