Chapter 9: Cocaine Crazy

Papi's POV.

I woke up to loud music , I headed downstairs to see Fah & some other girl , " Can you turn that down , I'm trying to sleep " . They looked at me , rolled they eyes & continued talking . I walked into the kitchen , & fixed my some cheerios , I need sugar . I looked and seen some sugar in a plastic bag . I poured it in there & started eating , next thing you know I started feeling droozy , after that everything went black .

Fah's POV.

As Kim started talking I walked in the kitchen to see papi passed out , I ran upstairs to get my daughter & ran out the house , I'm not gonna be responsible for him dying , Hell no .

Nicki's POV.

" Getcho brother , so we can go get papi ", She walked out with miah & got in the car . Once I knew everybody was strapped up I headed to Meek's house . We finally reached Meek's house , as I walked up to the house I seen the door open , wtf ? I ran in the house to see papi passed out on the kitchen floor . I quickly picked him up and ran to the car .

Ny: Mommy what happened ?

" Ny we need to go to the hospital now ", I sped to the hospital , & ran in with the kids .

" Somebody please help , my son's not breathing " , They quickly took him to the back while we broke down . I pulled out my phone & called Rihmeek .

M: Yes nicki ?

" Meek come to the hospital quick , papi was passed out , he's not breathing an--- " ,

M: What !?? I'm on my way calm down please be strong .

With that he hung up , I sat patiently & waited for someone to come out . I looked at the entrance to see Meek coming in with Fah , who the hell was at the house then ?

M: What happened ?

" I seen your door wide open , so I ran in to see papi passed out " , I looked at Fah to see her getting nervous .

M: What the hell ? Fah wasn't you at the house with him ?! " , Before she could respond the doctor came up to us .

" Is he okay " , He looked at me then smiled .

Doc: Papi is doing perfect , we pumped out the cocaine an-- ,

M: COCAINE !!

Doc: Here he is , he's free to go , just make sure he watches out , and um whoever had the cocaine ? Put they ass on jail .

I looked at Fah furiously , grabbed papi hand and ran to my car driving back home , I can't believe that bitch . I walked into the house carrying the twins , while papi and Nylah came in sitting on the couch .

Ny: Papi are you okay ?

P: Yeah sis , all I remember is eating cereal then I passed out .

" Baby wasn't Fah there ? "

P: Yes she was playing loud music , so I went down there and she was there with her sister kim .

" Y'all go upstairs and get ready for bed while I call you dad over here " , They went upstairs while I called Meek .

M: Wassup ?

" Can you over we need to talk " , He quickly said yes , and hung up . 15 mins later I heard a knock at the door .

" Come in " , He came in and sat across from me .

M: Nicki we need to talk please

" Look I just wanted to tell you , Fah was at the house when papi passed out " , Out of nowhere he kissed me .

" Yo wtf Rihmeek "

M: Nicki I'm sorry I sent that text 3 years ago I just couldn't lose my kids , I miss you , I miss us . Give me another chance please ? I shook my head no and broke down . Should I give him another chance ?