The General

I dodge the Mogs sword and scramble to my feet, gaining my balance I make a jump for the sword I dropped. I pick it up, me and the mog staring eachother down. His black, intimidating eyes stare straight through my soul. I run up the wall closest to me and onto the ceiling. The Mog obviously confused hurriedly gets into fighting position. I use my invisibly legacy and drop to the floor and slash at his legs with my sword. I un vanish and charge him with my sword impaling his abdomen. He doubles over, clenching his stomach. I walk in front of him, staring into his black eyes. "For pittacus!" I say before plunging my sword deep into his heart.

He slowly starts to tun to ash, leaving nothing but a skeleton behind. I came out of the fight with very minor injuries. I'll be sore for a while and have some nasty bruises but that's the worst of it. I fall to my knees and put my head in my hands. I start to contemplate my next move. "How did they even know I existed?" I ask my self. Just them I hear shouting coming though the hallways. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Screams a man. The voice sounds human to me. It's a police officer. "Shit.".

I'm faced with a choice, do I want to make a break for it and run now. Take their guns and leave casually. Or let the, take me and escape from whatever prison they take me to later. I decided to play innocent, even though my entire homeroom class saw what I did. I let the police take me into custody. They take me into a van and blind fold me. My hands and feet are bound my handcuffs, even though I know I can break free easily I don't.

About an hour later of being on the road we stop. They keep me blindfolded and walk me into some kind of prison and throw me into a cell.