Meeting Again

"That's the last of it!" I said as I unloaded the last box into my new house. The moving van drove away and I collapsed on the floor. "I HAVE TOO MUCH TO UNPACK!" I whined. I got up, and started to unpack my stuff. I lifted all of the furniture by myself. The last thing I unpacked was a picture of my brother and I. I hadn't seen him since junior high, and I missed him so much. I walked outside, stood on the sidewalk, and took in the view of my new home. Suddenly, I felt two arms around me, and my feet were off the ground. I kicked my legs in the air when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey, can't a guy give his little sis a hug?" The voice said. "AARON?" I asked. He put me down and I could see his face clearly. Jet black hair, tan skin, dark eyes. It was really him. I almost squeezed the life out of him. "Can't.... breathe......" Aaron gasped. I let go of him. I looked over to a girl standing on the sidewalk beside Aaron. "Do you mind telling who this is?" I asked eagerly as I stopped jumping. "Oh, this is Aphmau," He said as he walked over to her. Aphmau smiled and waved, and I smiled back at her. "Hi, I'm Y/n," I said quietly. I saw the way that Aaron looked at her, and gasped. "Are you two....." I started. "What? No!" Aaron said defensively. "Mhmm. You look like soulmates to me," I teased. Aphmau blushed a deep shade of red. "Well, I'll be in my house.....making fanart," I said as I walked back inside. I'm not the type to be all fangirly, but I had to ship it. I'm more of the "don't know, don't care" type. Antisocial, really awkward, escapes reality by listening to music, that's me! I don't really feel feelings. At all. I'm a sad excuse of a person. I'm a small fraction of a human. I don't have a heart. At least, that's what it feels like. I've always been that creepy girl at the back of the line that wears a hood that covers her face and doesn't talk to anyone. I decided to go meet some people, so I pulled my black hood over my head so that it shadowed my face, and put on my half mask.

 I decided to go meet some people, so I pulled my black hood over my head so that it shadowed my face, and put on my half mask

It covered my mouth, so no one ever noticed that I barely ever smile. Plus, the skull looked cool. People could only see my eyes, which I thought was pretty cool too. I also put on some ripped jeans and a pair of black leather boots. I walked outside and down the street, stopping at a house on the very end. I knocked on the door. "I don't care," a voice called. "Neither do I. I'm trying to have a soul by saying hi to someone and introducing myself. I'm not exactly a social person," I said. A tall, pale, guy with black hair wearing a mask like mine, except it was white, opened the door. "What do you not get about 'I don't care'?" He snapped. "What do you not get about 'I don't have a soul'?" I snapped back at him. "So much for trying to be nice," I grumbled as I stormed off. He rolled his eyes and walked back inside. "I hate people," he said as he closed the door. "Uh huh, me too buddy," I called. "I wish they would shut up for five seconds so they could listen to what I try to tell them. But we don't all get what we want, do we?" I called, catching a couple of boys' attention. "I'm just gonna lock myself in my house, and stay there for the rest of my life. Maybe then the world won't have to put up with me," I whispered. The boys looked shocked. "Zane, what did you do to her?" The blonde one asked. Then I looked over to see Aaron walking a little dog. I think he noticed the fact I was on the verge of tears. He looked at me, then at the blonde guy. The blonde dude was telling the jerk off. Then, I knew that Aaron knew what was going on. He looked angry. REALLY angry. He stormed up to the guy, who I'm assuming is Zane, and looked like he was about to beat the stuffing out of him. So, I did as planned. I ran home, locked my door from the inside, and collapsed on my bed. I fell asleep, dreamless, as always.