Untitled Part 8

*Pacifica's pov*

When I woke up after a nap (That Dipper made sure I took), I walked around the shack. I've only been here once, and now I remember how messy it is. I went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

By now, the migraines wore off, and there's just a small headache.

"You're awake" I heard someone behind me

I turned around to see Dipper standing there

"Oh, hi" I replied " I was just about to get something to eat, but if you don't want me to-"

"What, no!" he said, rushing over "You should get something to eat, I just wish you'd told me when you had woken up" 

"Oh. I'm sorry I-"

Dipper got a little closer"Now what happened to that bossy, crazy, rich girl I knew before now?"

"Well, I"

And I was interrupted by him kissing me.

When he backed up, I felt my face get really warm "What happened to that shy, awkward, voice-cracking guy I knew" I asked

And we both laughed, out of being nervous and just giddy-ness

*Mabel's pov*

I sat in my room with Grenda. She rubbed my back and we both stood silent.

"why did she do that, Grenda?" I asked "I thought she was over Dipper"

"I don't know, Mabel" Grenda replied "Maybe she lied"

"But why?"

Then we heard a rustling by the window. When we both turned we saw Candy scrambling her way through the window.

"Candy!" I said

She fell on her back and scrambled to he feet and shushed me

"Please, Dipper can't know I'm here" She said, whispering

"So you climbed a 2 story house to get through a 12 inch window?"

"Shhh" She said  again. "Now, do you know where Dipper keeps his journal?"

"Why do you need it?" Grenda asked

"So I can be beautiful" She replied

"But you are-" Grenda started

Candy put on her puppy face that you could never say no to.

"Well, I guess" I said " If it'll make you happy"

I looked under Dipper's bed and pulled out the journal and handed it to Candy.