Chapter 5

I've gone through a whole bucket of Bluebell Rocky Road ice cream, a season of Pretty Little Liars, and an hour long phone call with Ead. She's coming over in about an hour to hangout with me since I've been 'dead' for like a week. School starts again in 2 weeks and she wants to go out. I on the other hand don't even want to see daylight.

I hear a knock on the door knowing that it's Ead, so I get up and answer. She gasps.
"Mulisa... When's the last time you've taken a shower?!"
I can't help but laughing. Even though I took a shower last night, my hair in the mornings doesn't go well.
"Just last night." I reassure her.
"Why don't we go inside and fix you up a bit." She says as more of a command than question.

Two hours later...

Ead blindfolded me while doing my hair. These past 2 hours we have accomplished a shower, makeover, pedicure, and 'fashion show'. I don't think she will ever get worn out when it comes to makeovers. I on the other hand am worn out completely. Ead keeps moving from one place to another and you'd think that's no reason to be worn out, but I'm blindfolded and can't keep up to her pace.

"Slow down!" I finally tell her. "Your going so fast and I'm tired of going back and forth while being blindfolded."
"Sorry, but your a lot of work right now, Mulisa. I'm almost done." She signs and goes back to doing my hair.
"15 more minutes. That's it. Okay?" I tell her.
"Got it."

I'm actually very thankful that Ead is keeping me busy/distracted. It helps me to not dwell on the things that are going on in my life and to just focus on 'the now'. I've been crying myself to sleep for the past few days because of all of this mess and I'm starting to get worn out over all the crying and sleepless nights, so it's good to crack a few laughs.

Ead is finally done with my hair, an hour later, so we head out to Target first; our go-to store.

"Backpacks... Where are the stupid backpacks?" Ead asks with frustration.
"Have you checked in the back near all of the school supplies?"I try not to sound sarcastic or who knows what she'd do to me right now. Here's one thing to remember; when Eads frustrated just be calm, cool, and collective.
"Oh yea, I forgot about there-" she's not so frustrated anymore, "thank you!"
"No.. Problem."

We looked for backpacks. I ended up finding a black and white stripped one with gold outlines, Ead found one that looked like paint splatters were thrown all over it, which was pretty cute. We grabbed pencil bags, journals, and anything else a senior could need for High School. As we are waiting in line to check out... guess who I saw beside us? Jason Andrews. The only thing I thought to do was a "pretend to drop something" move and hide from him. I couldn't let him see me and I didn't want to see him now. I got back up and he was now checking out. My heart beat slowed down and for the first time in a while I got to experience that pain of not being with him all over again.

Authors note
__________
I apologize for not updating in a while. School has been so busy with finals, etc. but not summer is here so I should be updating a lot more. Is school out for you yet? Comment, share, and vote. Thank you so much!