Chapter 2

I feel my heart beat race rapidly inside my chest. I give Eadelyn a curious face expression, then look back at Jason.

"I'm Mulisa. Your ex-," Eadelyn bumps my arm giving me a face that says 'don't tell him that'. She's right, I can't believe I almost told him I was his ex-girlfriend.

"Mulisa Vangelas." I shouldn't have said my last name. That information doesn't even matter, who cares? I'm just too nervous for this.
"I'm Jason. Jason Andrews, I should say." He smiled.

I fake laughed. I have no idea what's going on, how Jason, my love, doesn't even remember me, what happened to him, or if he'll ever recover from this?

Eadelyn now walks closer to Jason and asks,
"How are you feeling, Jace?"
I'm surprised that she called him by his nickname when she obviously can see that he doesn't even remember me.
"I'm feeling great, actually. Thanks for asking, Ead."

Wait... What?! Did Jason just address her by her nickname? How does he know Ead? Am I dreaming? I'm done wondering and sitting in all this confusion, so I grab Eads arm and we go outside to talk about it.

"Please tell me what's going on.." I breathe.
"Jason lost all of his memory from 3 years ago up until now. He was driving with some friends from school to the mall 2 days ago and they got hit by a 4 wheeler. He was the only one that got severely injured."

No... No... 3 years ago was the time that me and Jason met, fell in love, and were boyfriend and girlfriend. That was the best time of my life. We were together for 2 whole years and madly in love. Not like any other relationship. Ours was magical, real, and so many other things I can't explain.

"I've been waiting on him for too long to give up. But, how will I ever know if he was waiting on me this whole time or if he gave up a long time ago?"

When me and Jason were forced to say goodbye, the last thing he told me was that he'd never leave me and he'll always wait for me till we could finally be together. I promised the same.

"Y'all are my 2 best friends. Trust me, I know that he wouldn't give up on you." Ead said.
"We'll never know for sure, though."
"I guess your right. I wish you weren't though. I always thought y'all would be perfect for each other. I still think you are and I still believe you guys will be."
"Maybe but maybe not..." I feel a tear fall down my cheek.

We walked back inside; Jason was talking with his parents and Ead joined them, so I just sat in the corner reading a magazine. I couldn't focus on the magazine though, because I couldn't stop thinking about wether or not to give up on me and him. It's crazy to even say that I'd give up on us, but that would be so unfair to him if he already gave up on me a while ago. I can't force feelings on him or tell him lies of the past.

How about I just let him be himself and I just continue being in his life? Or I could just walk away and all would be okay and normal? Or I could tell him I'm the love of his life and what he promised me? I just don't know anymore... But what I do know is that I wouldn't ever be the same without Jason Andrews in my life; friends or in a relationship, I need him forever in some way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like my story so far.
Be sure to vote for it, favorite it, and
add it to your reading list. Also, comment and give feedback ;) Thank you so much for reading!!