Chapter 1: Dawn Of Hope

****Comment If You Want More Chapters******

*Ryker*

"Are you ok?" Anakin asked. "I'm alright let's go again!" I responded. "Don't be consume by your hatred" Anakin suggested as he drew his lightsaber. Our sabers clashed he tried to strike me I quickly dodged it and retreated running towards the exit of the training of room. "Leaving so soon" Anakin said running towards me. I flip backwards over Anakin I stood behind him holding the saber against his neck. He grab my hand and bends it which made me lose grip on my saber eventually making it fall out my hand.

He then throw me across the room using the force. "It's not that easy Ryker your letting your hatred consume you do not blame your self for their deaths do not fail as I once did" Anakin said. He stretched his hand out to me I tightly grip it as he picked me up "Your training is done for today we shall continue tomorrow do you understand" Anakin commanded. "Yes Master" I responded.

He walked towards the door I use the force to pick my saber up I gripped it tightly. I ran towards Anakin closing my eyes and strike him with all my strength. Slightly opening my eyes it seems he has blocked my hit. "Your not slick Ryker!" Anakin barked. "I said we will continue tomorrow do you understand Ryker!" Anakin called out. I gripped my saber "Whatever" I responded.
****
Anakin

I walked out the training room "How did it go" A voice said. I shivered a familiar voice ranged in my ear I turned around."Master Kenobi H-h-how did you get here I thought you died in the battle!?" I said with disbelief. "I didn't I was captured" Kenobi said with fear. "I managed to escape but was nearly captured again and then I heard the Jedi was still alive and there was an new Temple  so I came to see for myself and it looks like the rumors was true." Kenobi said smiling.

"Impossible there's no way you could of survive I seen you die with my own eyes!" I said angrily as I drew my saber."What kind of trickery is this!" I called out as I attack Kenobi. He dodged it as he drew his saber "If you don't believe me I will make you believe me" Obi-Wan said with confidence. Our saber clashed I use the force and pushed him away. I ran towards him and tried to strike him again this time he blocks it he try to strike me he suddenly stopped. He threw his saber "I will not fight you Anakin!" He called out.

"But h-how did you survive I seen you die with my own eyes!" I called out. "That's what I thought too but the next day I found my self on Moraband in the Temple Of The Ancient Sith with many other Jedi's who were captured" Obi-Wan respond. "What's going on!?" Rex and other Troopers called out. "Kenobi" They said with disbelief. "Get me my Starfighter" I commanded.

"Yes sir!" A trooper responded. "Where are you going?" Kenobi asked. "If they took prisoners Padme must be there too she was there when the attack happen" I responded."Anakin are you crazy..it's dangerous these aren't any normal Sith's these or powerful Sith that died out long time ago that apparently came back to life out of nowhere!" Kenobi called out. "I don't care" I responded as I walked outside towards my ship.

I jumped in my ship "R2D2 set destination to Moraband" I commanded. I forgot my saber "R2 don't take off yet" I commanded as I jump out the ship. I fell to the floor "Looking for this!" A voice said. I got up to see Ryker not just him but Obi-Wan. Ryker toss my saber towards me I caught it. "We want in!" Ryker called out as him and Kenobi walked towards their ships. "If you say so" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.
*****
Yoda

"Master Yoda, they have left Skywalker, Charts, and Kenobi their on they way to Moraband." Rex said. "I feel an disturbance in the force hmmmmm.....I need 5 troooers to go with me to Moraband yes...." I commanded. "Yes sir!" Rex said as he walked out the room.

"Charts is becoming strong with the force but if he let his hatred consume him there no telling what he can do yes...." I thought.

****Vote if you like this****
***Sorry for any mistakes or grammar***