2|| DETECTIVE TYLIN

I pull myself out of the car, my tan coat and Dorian trail behind me. We approach the body. It's a women, she's young, late 20s or early 30s. Her hair is jet black and she's wearing a black and white striped shirt, maroon pants and a black cardigan. A cell phone lay by her hand, which had grown to a light blue, presumably from the cold and loss of oxygen. I pulled on black rubber gloves and picked up the phone. I went to put it in a evidence bag when I noticed that she had called someone somewhat recently. The number was displayed on the top, so I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a notebook and pen. I jotted down the number and slipped the phone into the bag. Dorian was mulling around the body, taking notes and things. An array of police officers were warding off civilians.

I approached Dorian, "we have to get a forensics report on this body. There's barley anything to go off of, except for this phone." I held up the bag. Dorian nodded,

"And all these witnesses." He gestured towards the crowd,

"Alright, true." I said, "bring some for questioning. We don't need all of them, and having that many people in one building is probably a fire hazard." I said dryly. Dorian gave me a look,

"Was that a joke, Michelle?" Dorian asked playfully,

"Perhaps. But it's Detective Tylin to you." I said sternly. Dorian is a good and a half taller than I am, but it's not hard to look superior in front of someone who's hair won't stay flat and wears shirts with cereal logos on them when he's off duty.

Dorian smirked at me and went to collect witnesses.