"It's not that easy, James. I still have to deal with everything that is happening in my life." she says.

"I'm here for you now. Whenever you need a stress reliever come to me." I say and she smiles a little while quietly laughing.

"What if it's like 3 in the morning?" she asks looking at me while I'm focusing on the road.

"Call me." I tell her giving her hand a small squeeze and she looks down at our hands.

"Okay." is all she says.

A few minutes past and her hand is still in mine as we make our way to a stop sign.

"Where do you live?" I ask.

"Um, you can drop me off at the diner." she says.

"It's late Chloe. Just let me take you home." I say trying to change her mind.

"Fine." she says and types in the location on my GPS with her free hand.

"It's too quiet in here. Can I turn on the radio?" she asks and I look over at her to see her giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Sure." I say and she smiles and turns on the radio.

The music starts to play, and I immeadielty recognise the song.

It's undeniable that we should be together. It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never...

I find myself singing along with to the song even though Chloe was still in the car.

"You know this song?" she asks.

"One, your like a dream come true. Two, I just want to be with you. Three, girl it's plain to see that your the only one for me. Four, repeat steps one through three. Five, make you fall in love with me." I sung a little louder and she laughs a little.

"Well no wonder your a bad boy." she jokes while laughing and I soon join her.

Her laugh is funny and cute. I couldn't help, but to laugh with her.

"What does that make you?" I ask as the laughing dies down.

"What do you mean?" she asks as she let's go of my hand.

Why did she have to let go? As soon as her hand was gone I missed it.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it,princess." I tell her giving her a reassuring smile.

"Oh." she says giggling a little.

"Why did you let go off my hand?" I ask curiosity taking over.

"Um, I don't know. I just thought maybe you wanted me to let go." she tells me and I frown a little.

"Never." I say putting my hand out for her to hold again and she takes it and laughs.

"Never say never." she jokes laughing.

We are getting closer to her house. I'm not ready to say goodbye, but I know it's late.

"How is this going to work?" I ask out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" she says looking confused.

"You and I?" I ask.

"Do you like me or something?" she asks.

"I do, but I meant at school." I said chuckling a little.

"Oh, you don't want anyone to know your friends with me?" she asks letting go of my hand a little.

"Yes, I mean no. Ugh, that's not at all what I meant. I don't want to be just friends." I say and glance over at her.

"How about we be friends for a while then see where this goes, okay?" she asks.

"That's fine with me." I say as I pull into her driveway.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she says while letting go of my hand and unbuckling her seat belt.

"Bye Chloe." I say.

"I just remembered something. I don't have your number." she says looking at me.

"Oh, let me see your phone." I say as I pull out mine and hand it to her.

She pulls out her phone and hands it to me. I decide to put in my phone number first while figuring out what to put as my contact name.

I finally give her phone back after I put in all my information.

"Well bye,James." she says while giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and jumping out the car to the door.

"Bye Chloe." I say after my shock was gone and she was in the door.