Little Lion Man Part 3

Summary- Phil a lion drawing teenager meets Dan a boy stuck in a trap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan: "oh hi Chloe"

Chloe: "you could at least sound enthusiastic to hear from me"

Dan: "Yeah yeah"

Dan tries to sound excited he really does but the only thing he can think about is Phil. Phil's eyes, Phil's lips, Phil's touch. He needs help.

Chloe: "so are you on your way to mine then?"

Dan: "oh yeah I was just about to leave"

He'd be lying if he said he hadn't completely forgotten but who would blame him he's had a lot on his mind.

Chloe: "well hurry up my parents will be home at nine"

Dan: "yeah I'll be there soon"

Chloe: "k I love you!"

Dan: "yep love you too"

Dan reluctantly grabbed his bag, shoved his earphones in and trudged his way across town to a girl who is average at best to him but to everyone else she's bloody perfect. No he has only met one person who's perfect in his life and that person just so happens to be his best friend. Dan feels weighed down with guilt because although him and Phil aren't actually together he can't help but feel like he's cheating and it just makes him feel absolutely shit.

When Dan makes it to Chloe's house he is pulled by his collar inside and is dragged around a rather large lounge where he is pushed to the sofa and immediately straddled, it's ridiculous how eager she is because he really couldn't care less. Her kisses are wet and all teeth which Dan finds repulsive, this sensation is the polar opposite of his make out sessions with Phil, with her it's sickening and messy but with Phil it's passionate and eccentric.

It takes Chloe around six minutes to pull him to her bedroom and Dan needs to calm her down a bit because she is far too eager for this to even be considered as slightly enjoyable.

"Calm down Chlo" Dan says gently.

"no, some dorky childish dickhead has had my boyfriend all day!" Chloe proclaims and that only pisses Dan off

"Don't." Dan warns.

Chloe looks bewildered "what I didn't do anything" acting as if butter wouldn't melt.

"I said don't insult Phil" Dan warned looking incredibly annoyed.

"Why? He's just a gay no body" Chloe spat her venomous words at him.

"Even if he was why should it bother you?" Dan retorted wishing he could just murder this girl, the mood was completely ruined but to be fair there was hardly anything to ruin.

"Being gay is a disgrace!" Chloe proclaims.

"No it's not!" Dan fights back but something changes about Chloe in that moment, it's as if she knows his secret, it's as if she knows about his feelings for Phil and she looks like she could murder somebody.

"you will stay away from that worthless faggot or he will get hurt, mark my words!" Her homophobic slurs boiled Dan's blood, and who is she to tell him stay away from Phil? Is she crazy.

"Are you joking, how the hell do I stay away from my best friend, and who gives you the right to order me around?!" Dan shouted

"that's not my problem, you go near him, he'll get hurt it's simple really, I own you Howell" she smirked at him but this was no joke she seems psychotic!