10

Dustan forgot that he was looking to a dead body. The gorgeousness of that lady took Dustan's breathes. He was driven out of his head, but the returning of the burning sensation woke him up. Dustan was flying. He opened his eyes to find himself self in his kitchen. He ran to his bed room, stood in front of his dresser reached the mirror. Dustan saw himself in that mirror. His body was covered head to toe with a map-like tattoo. His eyes were reddishly black. His hair grew and reached the middle of his back, his skin was tanned just like the mysterious bride.

A big smile was assembled on Dustan's face showing a little space of his teeth, as if a demon was possessing his body.

Was what Dustan saw true? Well he will cry a river to find out.

The room turned dark and the windows started to move un controllably.

The wind kept pushing and pushing the doors. Surprisingly Dustan was not scared at all. He started mumbling as if he was inviting someone to come inside the house, but in his case he was mumbling to push the dead bride's soul out of him. The tattoos started to change in colour. What was drawn in black turned red, and what was coloured turned gray.

The burning sensation came back to hunt Dustan however, Dustan did not feel a thing. He was moving normally pushing the furniture away as if he was creating an area for something to lie on. He kept mumbling as he kept on working. He took his clothes off and rapped a towel on his lower half. He lied down after he took a knife.

Dustan used the knife as a pen and started to draw over the tattoos softly to keep him away from serious harm and danger.

As he got closer to his chest he started pushing the knife deeper.

He began losing control over his own body. His hand kept going hold the knife, pushing it over the tattoos on Dustan's body. His heart started pounding harder than before. Blood began to come out. There was no sense of sanity or control. The knife was getting deeper and deeper. Any second and it would scratch that crazy heart. The blood was turning black and Dustan was no more conscious. His black hair was white. His skin got pale, and his eyes were red, however his pupils were white and his irises were disturbingly black. The guy was in deep trouble, and a sign for that trouble was the shaking of his body. Dustan's body was trying to push the demon soul out but it could not. The cuts drawn all over Dustan's body were healing as fast as a blink. What got into Dustan was closing opening and any cut. The bride made Dustan's body her palace and she would not allow anything or anyone to push her out until she gets her revenge, and in the name of the wind she will.

As the bride pulled herself up and started to get dressed in black long sleeves black shirt and in dark navy jeans she began to sing:

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love...