4

The morning came with a soft sound awakening our ignorant friend up. He got up to the scene of destruction. The windows were open, and everything was missy. The inside of the house was extremely cold, and Dustan couldn't care less. He went to the kitchen to fix himself a cup of coffee to manage that headache of his. As he was walking towards the kitchen the house got colder and colder, and his back was killing him. The burning sensation turned into torture.

Dustan felt as if he was being skinned. He was about to lose his balance and fell on the floor again. He dragged himself to the kitchen table and sat down to breathe. He left his head up and the shock was upon him.

"A red wedding is all what she gets". Was written on the right corner walls with an amazing drawing of a wedding dress stained with blood marks. Dustan thought his heart was racing from fear, but how can that be true when he didn't move a muscle. The shock he had was coded with pain he was having all over his back. Uncontrollably, he started reading his tattoos until his pain faded away. He was happy to be free from the pain when a sudden confusion and curiosity felled his head. He went to his living room area and read carefully the tattoo design. What he didn't realize that he wasn't really reading. He was recalling every single word as his eyes sprinted over the drawings.