TV Couple

So, Brandon and his friend started prepping their cars. They took out the breaks so that the car would keep going, after they jumped out, but it would slow down enough to to where the car doesn't  get damaged. Brandon's friend's girlfriend came up to me and said " You know, at my man's races I'm always the one that waves the flag, so back off." And I was like "Geez, why are you being so snappy?" Then she practically yelled at me, " because this is my turf, and you don't mess with the Queen! " then she maid trumpet fanfare noises, and rolled her eyes at me as she walked away to get her flag. She was wearing a very, um, tiny outfit. She had booty shorts that we're practically  underwear and she had a spaggheti strap crop top that was bright blue. Her hair was down, framing her heavily made up face, and some blue stilettos.she shook her butt as she walked towards her boyfriend and tried to kiss him in the cheek, but he turned a way, telling her that her job was only to wave the flag, nothing else. As I watched them, I noticed the friend's features. He  had  brown eyes and a pointy nose, he also had his hair tucked back into a burgundy beanie.He was actually quite short, and was wearing army boots that made him look taller than he was. He wasn't really nice to his girlfriend like Brandon was, but the girl didn't really care. And that, my friends is a perfect example of a TV couple.