Prologue

I smile. I laugh. I cry.
All of me was fake.
My family ain't real.
My friends ain hi't real.
I feel like life ain't real sometimes. There was only three lights in my darkness.
My over protective brothers.
Jake, although he was arrogant, he was a good brother. Being 26 years old that made him the oldest and possibly the most good looking. He was around 6'1 with jet black hair with natural white streaks,grey eyes and beautiful olive skin.
Alex was a big tease and a player. He was also good looking with blue eyes and jet black hair and natural blue streaks in it, he was the palest of all of us. Literally as white as snow.
Finally, Xander who was a huge tease. Again jet black hair with natural red streaks in. Sometimes I wonder why they have streaks in there hair, its not normal.
Pffftt. Their hair aint normal. The are not the ones with violet hair that match out our eyes. My conscience to me with a giggle. It was true. I had violet eyed that glowed slightly when I was happy or angry.
I stood up and walked to the window. The moons light filled our back garden, sending eery shadows where they weren't meant to be.
My eyes spotted a certain shadow. It was different.
It moved to the left and now I could see it's creater.
He was a dark haired man in his thirties. He looked homeless. Poor man.
I ran downstairs grabbed my coat and also my grandfather's, I then ran into the kitchen, grabbed a few pieces of bread and raced out side towards the man.
As I got closer I realised he was around 6.2 in height and he had friendly brown eyes that bore into me as if seeking my soul. I warily handed him the bread.
"Thank you, Nalia." He said and the next thing I knew I fell into darkness and it seemed like it lasted forever.