It didn't take Camila long to come up with an answer. "Because I got the pleasure of loving you more than that douche canoe ever could."

They both laughed and fell into comfortable silence as Lauren bit into her apple.

"So, did you want to talk about it?" Camila asked, cautiously.

Lauren's face fell again.

Fuck, wrong move Cabello.

"Sorry." Camila knew her wrong and searched the other girls face for some sort of emotion.

"No, no, you know what it's okay." Lauren nodded and took another bite. "You're right."

Camila raised an eyebrow at how fast this girl changed her mind.

"I am better than him." Camila smiled as Lauren chewed. "But maybe this is a conversation for after the show??"

Camila took Lauren's free hand in both of hers, drawing pictures in her palm. "Sure, whatever you need."

-

She's not really sure how it happens, but it happens..

One minute the girls are celebrating their awesome show and then next Lauren has her tongue down Camila's throat.

Just seconds ago, Lauren had taken Camila's hand and dragged her into her dressing room. She slammed the door and Camila giggled asking What are we doing? and then Lauren had her pinned against the back of the door.

Sure Camila thought Lauren was pretty and smart and that whole bad girl image maybe had her mind racing with how nice her ass looked and- wait what? This is Lauren and Camila we're talking about. BEST FRIENDS. Best friends don't kiss. Not like this anyway. Best friends don't think about how great their best friends ass looked on stage tonight. Best friends don't moan into each other's mouths as one pushes her knee into the others core.

Camila's eyes shot open as she pushed Lauren back slightly.

Both girls looked at each other, catching their breaths.

Lauren made me moan. Camila thought. Her fingers somehow found their way to her lips where she felt around the tingles, watching Lauren intently.

Lauren's eyes filled with all sorts of emotions. "I'm sorry, I just.." She started to cry again, kneeling on the floor, face in her hands. "I just don't understand this feeling."

Camila stood still, looking at the same place Lauren was just standing. Lauren kissed me... And I... I think I liked it...

"I just feel so lost and so lonely and I hoped you'd have the answer.." There was another moment of just hearing Lauren's sniffles. "He cheated on me Camz.."

Camila snapped out of her daydream and knelt beside her best-Lauren. What were they? Had something changed? This isn't the time to wonder.

"Hey, Lo." Camila wasn't sure if Lauren wanted to be touched or not, so she settled on placing her hand close to the older girls shoe. "It's okay. I don't mind. But, I don't have the answers, babe. Okay? He's a dick, it's what dicks do. They dick around."

Lauren giggled at the amount of times the innocent one of the group used the word dick. She nodded, moving her hand to lay on top of the smaller girls.

Camila ignored the feeling it gave her to have contact.

"Thank you, seriously." Lauren pulled her into a hug, which sends all kinds of feelings soaring around Camila's body.

-

The second time they kiss, they're in Camila's bunk listening to music at 3:30am.

It's been weeks and Lauren has made progress in her small depression.