Chapter 1

Camila woke up to sniffling in the bunk across from hers, so she slid open her curtain and carefully reached over to pull Lauren's back a bit.

Lauren was laying on her stomach, face in her pillow.

"Lo?" Camila shyly whispered.

Lauren stilled, contemplating on looking over at her bandmates confused face. She never let the girls see her cry. She's been doing that a lot lately if she was being truthful. At night, when she was sure everyone else was asleep, she would pull out her head phones and flip to her stomach to drench her pillow in sorrow.

This isn't the first time Lauren's been caught be the younger girl. She just hasn't told her why she'd been crying all this time.

Like now, Camila would always roll out of her bunk onto the floor, and crawl into Lauren's to comfort her.

The girls often shared a bunk if they wanted to watch a movie or share an intimate conversation or if they just got lonely and wanted to cuddle.

Lauren watched as Camilla started to roll out of her bunk.

"Not tonight." She warned, fragile and vulnerable.

Camila stopped and made quick eye contact with stained red and emerald diamonds. Red because of the amount of crying she had been doing. Emerald because wow.. Those eyes..

It's been going on for about a week now.

6 days actually.

6 days since they left Miami to continue their tour.

6 days since she'd last seen Luis.

6 days since he told her distance wasn't working out for him.

6 days since he broke her heart.

Lauren's not one to show her feelings.

She keeps things inside.

She listens though...

She's a great listener!

However, she never speaks her mind.
She keeps all her problems building up in her system until they get so concealed and suffocated they burst.

Yeah, she's that type of sad.

And now??

She's breaking right now.

Camila can see that and she understood that if the older girl needed her space, she should grant it to her.

Camila's heart ached for her best friend, though. She seemed to be okay during the day or when she was around the girls, but when she waited until everyone was asleep, she knows her best friend was hurting.

"Okay babe." Camila says, retracting back into her little bunk. "Take the time you need." She smiled sweetly, letting Lauren's curtain slip closed.

She stayed there for a moment though. Propped onto her hands, half way in and half way out of her bunk, staring at the closed curtain in front of her. She huffed, hearing Lauren's muffled sobs in her pillow.

-

She swears that if that boy has been hurting her again she'd end him.

The thought boils inside Camila as she looks over at Lauren, playing with the food on her plate in the back stage cafeteria of their next gig.

Lauren looks over at Camila, feeling the side of her head burn with silent daggers for eyes.

She offers a small smile, but she's still mad.