Chapter-4

Alexandra's POV:

After few minutes watching the stars, I went to the kitchen to grab water. I saw Drake who was making or destroying a sandwich. He was one of my only "friends."

The sandwich didn't look so great, and he asked me, "Hi and why are you up?" with a raised brow on his face. 

"I can't sleep, so I just came down for a drink of water. I'll be off to bed now. Goodnight."  Pointing to the water bottle. He just simply nodded and began to eat his sandwich.

In this house, we were the only group that lives here. Some hideouts have 2 or three that live in there, but we are lucky. In our group there is John, the "Boss," then there is Max, Drake, Ben, and me.  And our group is considered to be the one of the middle-class groups. 

After my kidnapper rogues had trained me, they began to look for groups with free spaces and found the one I am in. It was their business to train and sell good recruits. 

In rogues ' world, it's not common to be a female she-wolfs; they usually don't last long or a part of a pack. In the beginning, when I was sent here, Max and Ben had tried to help me when I first got here, but I don't trust them. Then and now.

I only trusted my pack and my family, but they are gone, so there is nothing to believe in any way. From that day, I vowed that no one will never take advantage of me. 

When I wake up, it was lunch time. I got up and changed into a black tank top and some skinny jeans. Then, I went to the bathroom and freshened up. After I had been finished getting ready, I made my way to the game room. I heard screams from the room as they were playing Call of Duty on the Xbox.
They all turned their heads looking at me; John smirked, "Oh look. Sleeping beauty finally got her lazy ass out of bed." They all smirked.

"Oh, just shut up already" I shouted and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the control for the game and connected it to the TV, and the game had started.

"I bet I can beat your lazy ass," Max said smiling, while we wait for the game to load. "Ok, let's not get our hands-on things yet. Unless you ready for a little betting to happen." I said to the boys with a Cheshire grin. They all looked at me nodded in agreement.

"The losers have to cook dinner," added Drake. "Okay then. Let's start." John said, and we were off.

After an hour and a half, playing, Max and I were the winners.

"Okay then, losers to the kitchen and winners can go running," Max called out to me.  We quickly changed into something more comfortable to shift, and went off.

"Bye guys. I want my food when I come back." I said looking at John and Drake while running out the door.

" We will take our revenge," Drake said smirking.

"Ok, Honey, Sure... Whatever helps you sleep at night." I stated with an evil laugh and quickly run outside and catch up with Max. He was looking at me with his joyful eyes and started laughing. Then, I started laughing with him, that a person could hear it miles and miles away. 

After we could calm down, we changed behind the trees and shifted. I started running, and I could feel my wolf smiling in her natural form.

My wolf has dark black fur with white paws, and she is huge and thanks to my alpha genes. Though I hate her sometimes for her cockiness, she is really my only friend and companion.

After the run, Max and I raced home, but when we got there; I sensed other wolves near. I turned and looked at Max, and he felt them too. We began to growl when we got to the house, and the scent was close.  We quickly shifted dressed into our clothes, behind the trees and came back to the house.

"I think... they are going hunt us." Max looked at me scared. Even though he was older and more trained than me, he couldn't do a shit in emergencies. "Ok. We need run to the different directions, to distract them. " I said to him, nodding.  The scent began to get closer.

"Remember.... you can't tell our hideout. You know what will happen." Max warned me.

" I know, and I would never tell them nor do I want to or hurt you guys. " I said in a monotone to not let my lies show.
"Good then. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!" He screamed mid-shifting.

He took a left, and I took a right. I shifted in mid-air and began to run as fast as I can. 'Don't let them find our hideout' ran through my mind as I tried to protect the only place I started to address as home.

 'Don't let them find our hideout' ran through my mind as I tried to protect the only place I started to address as home