Another gone another trapped

"Look we are going to have to keep freeing people. Then we can work together to bring down Hades and to remove your names from the headstones" Zelena suggested as everyone sat around a table in Zelena's  home. "My son is trapped in this hell hole thanks your mother, and you for that matter, so how on earth can we trust you?" Emma sneered "Listen goldilocks I have a plan. You just need to trust me" Zelena said before getting up. "She's right we can figure out how to free ourselves once my mother is back down here, down here she's powerless." Regina said to Emma who was raging with anger "Ding dong" someone said as they appeared in the room. Everyone turned around and saw it was Hades "If you want to continue your quest then that's fine, but just remember I am invincible you can never defeat me. Free someone if you want but she pays the price" he said and pointed to Belle, "M....Me" Belle stuttered "Best say goodbye to your beast" he cackled before leaving.

"No I want no part of this" Belle pleaded "It has to happen. We can't leave now." Hook said to her "Rumple?" Belle directed hoping her husband was going to step in "I'm sorry Belle but this is our only choice. Plus then Henry isn't alone down here" Rumple said as he put his hands on Belle's shoulders trying to calm her down. "Ok fine. But you better hope there's a way you can save me and Henry" Belle sneered before walking away. "Right now that she's got over her temper tantrum, let's go free someone" Zelena cheered before grabbing her coat. "Who's next on the list?" David said as he followed behind "Oh it's someone very simp-" Zelena said before she got interrupted yet again by Hades. "What do you want?" Emma muttered "I've changed my mind. See whilst you were all talking I made a small trip to the enchanted forest and I managed to collect someone" Hades said before bringing out a mirror and showing it to Emma. She looked at the mirror and saw Delilah led in her coat in Hades lair. "What did you do to her. And where's Neil" Mary Margaret snapped "Oh your precious son is safe. I didn't take him he's no where near as precious as Delilah. You free one more soul and I will take Delilah permanently" Hades chuckled "You lay one finger on her" Hook sneered and moved forward to fight Hades but Emma held him back.

"Well what do we do?" David asked "I think Hades is bluffing, he can't leave the underworld and just bring someone down?" He added "You might be right but it's a huge risk to take" Zelena replied "I'm not going to sit back and leave my child in the hands of a monster" Emma said and she stood up "Where are you going?" Regina asked "I'm going to get my daughter" Emma said "No you can't, it's too dangerous" Regina pleaded but it was too late. Emma disappeared into a cloud of smoke. "I swear she never listens" Hook said and banged the table, "I can't lose her and my daughter" Hook added "She'll be fine, she's a smart and intelligent person" David said in reassurance trying to calm down Hook. But will Emma get her daughter back?