We need a plan

"Where did Cora go?" David asked as he emerged into what was Granny's diner "She went off somewhere, this gives us enough time to make a plan on what we are gunna do" Regina said as she made a few calls to bring everyone together for a meeting, she was the mayor after all. She needs to protect her people. Moments passed before Emma and a few others walked in, Emma was clutching Delilah in her hands as Hook followed behind with Henry "How on earth did Cora get back?" Emma snapped "She made a deal" Regina sighed "Yes I'm quite good at making deals" Cora interrupted as she teleported into the room causing everyone to gasp "Regina sweetheart you know I don't like secret meetings, and as I'm soon to take over I think I need to be part of this? Unless of course this meeting is about me?" Cora questioned. And everyone went silent "That's what I thought at 8PM tonight those who are supporting me taking over will gather at the bell tower, those who do not attend. Well they will be joining Hades down under" Cora chuckled before leaving.

"Let me stab her" Hook sneered and he raised his Hook "Oh yeah a small curved edge is really going to frighten her away Captain Guyliner" Regina muttered as the blood inside her started to boil "What's your mothers weakness?" Mary Margaret asked "Nothing, she's indestructible. The only way to get her to go is the same way she got out" Regina replied "Well that's simple we just send her back down?" David questioned "Not that simple, as Cora traded 8 souls for her's to be free we need to get 8 souls out of the underworld for her to go back in" Regina said. "We can figure out something?" Robin piped up, "Someone needs to get down to the underworld and to set any 8 souls out to Heaven." Emma said "And how are we going to be able to get down there?" Hook said "Mr Gold" everyone said in unison.

They all emerged out of Granny's diner and ran down to Mr Golds shop and opened the door and heard that annoying bell that rings whenever someone open or closes the door "Ah how perfect, all you need now is pitchforks and you'll look like the perfect mob" Mr Gold joked "No time for jokes Rumple, we need a favour" Regina butted in "Why should I help you?" He sneered "Because if you don't, your worst nemesis will take over this town for eternity" Regina replied "What do you need help with?" He said in a change of thought "We need you to summon a boat to take me and some of the others to the underworld, we need to free 8 people to then make enough room for Cora to go back down" Regina said "It won't be yet, I'll see what I can do" Mr Gold said before gesturing for everyone to leave "See there is a heart inside the crocodile" Hook laughed before walking outside.

Divided by evil (once upon a time)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें