Welcome to Storybrooke

Ah Storybrooke, a small little town that doesn't exist on the outside world, only those on the inside know that it exists.

"Henry hurry up your gunna be late for school" Emma shouted up the stairs as she sat feeding her newly born daughter Delilah. "Killian can you change Delilah for me?" Emma asked as she struggled to get ready "Oh wait I forgot the one hand thing" She gasped "Hey swan calm down, I can change her" Hook said and held her hand "It's Jones now" Emma giggled and pointed at their wedding rings "How could I forget, your a pirates wife now. And your our little treasure" Hook exclaimed at Delilah and she giggled.

"Ready?" Emma said to Henry and grabbed her car keys and kissed goodbye to Killian and grabbed Delilah "You know I can walk to school" Henry snapped "Are you staying at Regina's tonight?" Emma asked as she started up her rusty old car "Yeah I'll be staying over the weekend" Henry said and plugged his headphones in.

"Have a good day at school!" Emma said and kissed Henry on his forehead. In the distance she saw Mary Margaret also known as Snow White who is also Emma's mum. She walked over as Emma rolled down her window "Hey Emma, hey Delilah" Mary Margaret said and smiled "Hey mom. How's you and dad?" Emma said "All good. Neal starts school today" she said "They grow up so fast huh? Anyways I'm gunna be late for work I'll see you later!" Emma said before driving off. Emma is no longer the sheriff of Storybrooke she is now Regina's second in command at the mayors office.

"Emma what have I told you, no babies at work" Regina sighed and got up out of her chair "Hook can't look after her he has one hand!" Emma pleaded "I did offer to find his hand for him but he didn't except. Instead he chose to keep that rusty hook" Regina replied "Anyways I need you to sign this paperwork" Regina said and pulled out a stack of papers out of her bag "What's this for?" Emma asked and took a sip of coffee "Just your permission to build a giant statue of us in the park" Regina laughed. Before Emma could respond the office went dark. Rain soon drenched Storybrooke and thunder and lightning rocketed throughout the area. "Oh this isn't good" Regina exclaimed before grabbing her coat and leaving "What isn't good!" Emma shouted but didn't get a response. What's so bad about a storm?.

~At Henry's school~
"Hey loser, see your mommy bought you into school today. What goodies did you bring today?" A boy said and grabbed Henry's bag "Give it back" Henry pleaded but he was held back "$5 is that it?" Another boy said before shoving Henry's bag back at him before running off. "Henry a word?" Mary Margaret said "Henry were those boys bullying you!" Mary Margaret exclaimed. Before Henry could respond a sharp sound of thunder echoed throughout Storybrooke "Quick get inside" Mary Margaret ordered and shut the windows and doors "What's wrong?" Henry asked. "The last time we had a storm this bad was when a departed soul from the underworld returned through some deal they made with Hades" Mary Margaret mumbled.

~Granny's diner~
"That will be $10 please" granny said as she served Merida "Christ your money is so confusing" Merida exclaimed before getting frustrated and handing over $50 instead. "Here's your change" Granny said and tired handing Merida her change but the ground was shaking "Oh dear lord" Granny whispered.

Everyone emerged out into daylight, stunned and confused. A green fog filled the area, rain came pouring down. "Call Henry, tell him to get to my house and to hide in the emergency bunker. Grab Hook and take him and Delilah there to" Regina ordered to Emma "What is it?" Emma asked as she looked at the fog. "Just go Emma!" Regina snapped. Emma turned and ran back to her home, as everyone still stood watching the storm. The fog soon surrounded everyone "I can't see!" Someone pleaded. Before Everyones screams turned to silence.

Everyone soon started to awake many passed out on the roads of Storybrooke, the air was cold "You come with me" Regina said and grabbed David "What was that storm about?" David asked "That storm meant someone managed to escape the underworld. And that person is....." Regina said but was cut of as she came face to face with the escaped soul "Hello Regina" Cora smiled as she stood. "I thought Cora was dead?" David exclaimed "I was. But I made a deal with Hades. I could return to Storybrooke on the return I send him some fresh souls" Cora chuckled and pointed over to a corner. "You killed Granny and the 7 dwarfs" Regina muttered "Yes and now I'm free." Cora said "What do you want?" Regina sneered "What I've always wanted. Your precious little town. See if you give me this town I may be nice and will spare your friends lives" Cora said before walking away "The choice is yours" She added before walking into the distance.

"Call everyone together at the town hall in 1 hour. We have a serious issue David and we need to get rid of it" Regina said angrily before walking away. So why does Cora want Storybrooke? And more importantly what is she going to do to it?