일곱(SEVEN)

I was sleeping on bed with him. I woke up and i look at the way he sleeping. Oh my fucking gawd , he looks like an angel when he sleep. Look at his pink lips oh gawd soo sexy and soft and kissable. I wish i wanna kiss his lips every day and night. But I afraid that he might don't like that.

So , I get off from the bed and i wear sehun's white shirt on it. I tie my hair and I walk through the balcony. I feel something bad to me. I swear to myself i really feel it. Why ? Is it Sehun? Or my dad? I must go back home as fast as i can.

I get up and suddenly Sehun was in front of me with no shirt on it and only towel around his waist. Oh gawd ! fuck my life why this creatures so fucking damn hot in front of me !? Am I dreaming !? ugh ! Shit ! He smile at me and giving me a kiss at my forehead.

"Hows yesterday , baby?" He whisper at my ear. Fuck ! his sexy voice ! Ugh !

"Oh ! You're so bad boy yesterday. So nasty you're" I'm trying to make him horny at me so I kiss his lips.

He grab my butt and he slap it. "You such a bad girl baby.I will get punishment from me" He smirk at me.

"You-How dare you ! I need to go back home now" I'm trying to walk away from him but he grab my hand and he started kiss me and undress me. He smile and he bite at my neck.

"I'm gonna give you punishment now." He started hold my both hands and he slowly lick my whole body. And he kiss me harder and he bite my lip.

"Yah ! I need to go home now !" I yelled at him but he didn't listen to me. He start fingering on me and he bite my neck again while he doing the fingering. I can feel his manly finger and i started moaning loudly.

He lick at my fucking clit and he suck it harder. I started moaning so loud and i can't get enough i need more !! Fucking more !! He get up and he take a condom and put on his "D"

"You shouldn't put that condom on it" I giggled

"Why? Do you want get pregnant? If yes , I will take it off" He smirk

"And who gonna be a daddy?" I ask

"I am..I will be that baby's daddy" He kiss my lips and suck it.

"But..we didn't married yet. So-"

"So , I want you to feel my 'D' on you" he insert his 'D' on me and he started rockin' slowly and soft. He kiss me and he hold my both hands tightly.

"Ugh ! More please..." I moan at his ear.

"Call me daddy first" He whisper at my ear.

"Please daddy..I want more!!" I moaning loudly until he make me fucking harder on him.

"Oh baby , you're so bad" He turn me around and he insert his 'D' at behind me. He grab my boobs and sucking my neck.

Oh gawd ! This fucking creatures makes me non stop loving him and non stop fuck him. I wanna he make me more nasty on him and going wild. His breath make me so more horny and more sexy.

"Ahh !! More daddy !!!" I moaning.

He slap my butt and he kiss me. He getting so harder and getting more pain and more moaning loudly. He really love me moaning loudly.

"I think im gonna cum now" he whisper it.

"Where are you gonna cum?"

"Inside of you.." he smirk

"Are you fucking kidding me !?" I yelled

"You'll gonna be mine forever" He lick my ear and he keep rockin' so hard.

"FUCK !!! MORE !!" I moaning loudly until he can't get enough on me.

"Argh !! it's coming !!!" He scream.

"FUCK IT !!"

I can feel his warm cream pie on mine and i was worried that im gonna pregnant of his baby now.

"You're mine now , baby" He kiss me and he suck my tongue again.

"Who gonna handle this if my dad and my mom know?"

"I handle it.I promise baby" he get up and he go through the toilet.

Wait!! Is he gonna handle it ? Fuck ! I'm gonna be the mother of this baby and yes i am. If my dad and my mom know this , i will die. I'm sure that Sehun gonna handle all of this. Ugh ! Fuck ! this creatures really make me non stop loving him until die.