여섯 (SIX) ▵ SHORT PART ▵

I don't know why he acting like this at me? Oh gawd ! He really really make me wanna kiss him now.I kiss his cheeks and he smile at me. Suddenly he carry me and he take me somewhere but i don't where he take me to? I hitting his back but he still won't let me down. "Yah !! Put me down !" I yelled. He giggled and he keep walking without looking any where.

The elevator door is open , he press the close button and he put me down. I keep staring at his eyes , he started to kiss me and he carry me with my legs around his waist. I untie his tie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Sehun take my hand down and he keep kissing at my neck.

Suddenly , the elevator door is open . I saw two people with black shirt , I quickly push him away and i clean myself. Sehun keep staring at my lips and he about wanted to kiss but he won't cause he won't the other people saw us making out. He take my hand and quickly run to his car.

So , we arrived at one hotel looks expensive one and high class. I know , Sehun must be went here everyday cause his friend told me that he stay here about 2 months.

And this hotel is belongs to his father company. That's why he stay here. Sehun grab my hand and ran to Elevator before the door closed. I kiss him and continue unbuttoned his shirt. I don't know what's wrong with me?

Before this , I've never been like this. But , when i met him .. I feel i'm in love with him and i just love him more. Why other boys i've never being like this? Maybe , he change me everything.

Sehun open the room door and he carry me while he kissing me. He put me on bed and he unbuttoned his white shirt and he kiss me . He undressed me and he give a kiss on my neck.

He grab my both hands and he continue kiss me harshly. I bite his lips and I lick his neck until he feel horny and feel fucking need me to fuck him. He unbuttoned his black tight pants and also his boxer. He put condom at his 'D' and he slowly insert into my p**** . I can feel his warm in my p**** and he give a love bite at my neck.

Oh gawd ! he's fucking shit hot and his sex face makes me feel more horny and more fuck with him like i want fuck him everyday. "Ahh !! Oh fuckk !!!" I moaning and I hug him tightly. Sehun saw my sex face getting more make him horny and he want fuck me so badly. He going deep and deeper and make me feel pain and more.

"Shit Sehun ! Shit !!" I moan.

"You wanna more , Elena?" He whisper.

"I wanna more ! Fucking more !" I yelled in pain.

"Just moan my name loudly." He smirk and he give a kiss on my neck again.

"I need more SEHUN !! FUCKING MORE !" I moan his name loudly so and keep fuck me.

"You're so bad girl. I like it" He smile and he bite on my boobs and leave a love bite at my boobs.

"But I love you more , Oh Sehun" I kiss him and hug me tightly with my legs around his waist.

"I make you feel fucking loving me more until we get married" He really really makes me love him more like a million days and love. I just want him to stay with me forever until die. No matter how , I still love him fucking more.

"Yes baby ! Yes ! fuck me more if you want . "

I don't know why? When i having sex with him , i can feel that i really love him more and I saw his face that he really really loves me. Oh gawd ! I'm going crazy now with him ! and I'm going wild into him. Am I dreaming or fucking i'm in hell? He really really fucking want me love him and really make wanna fuck with him ! Shit ! I can't stop loving him ! Oh Sehun , why you make me going crazy and wild on you?